Item Title

Item Description

What ammen did you get from raiding today?

12 years ago  #31
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Bronson2010 Some old some new

None from today just thought id share em lol

You break in to X cell, grab his Playboy Magazine, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 880 EXP

You break in to X cell, grab his Jack O'Lantern, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Metal Fan, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,300 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Megaslayer CD, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Toilet Paper, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Iron Man 2 - IMAX, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,800 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Get Him to the Greek, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Gulliver's Travels, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,800 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Dead Rising 2 (XBOX 360), one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X, cell, grab his PS3 Slim, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Bag of Coal, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,000 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Bag of Coal, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Computer Chair, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Jonah Hex, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his XBOX 360 Elite, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,000 EXP!

Cant belive you raided me

I protect Suzy26 so dont act a fool
12 years ago  #32
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 37 minutes

12 years ago  #33
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

You break in to X cell, grab his Playboy Magazine, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 880 EXP

You break in to X cell, grab his Jack O'Lantern, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Metal Fan, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,300 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Megaslayer CD, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Toilet Paper, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Iron Man 2 - IMAX, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,800 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Get Him to the Greek, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Gulliver's Travels, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,800 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Dead Rising 2 (XBOX 360), one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X, cell, grab his PS3 Slim, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Bag of Coal, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,000 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Bag of Coal, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,400 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Computer Chair, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his Jonah Hex, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,900 EXP!

You break in to X cell, grab his XBOX 360 Elite, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,000 EXP!

You forgot to mention that microwave you took from me

Don't try act a fool..i'll set Bigsi on you!!!
12 years ago  #34
Banned

Originally posted by Suzy26

You forgot to mention that microwave you took from me

I didn't have that one saved

12 years ago  #35
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Bronson2010 I didn't have that one saved

You break in to X cell, grab her Microwave, one of every one of her items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,000 EXP!

Fixed that for ya

12 years ago  #36
Banned

Originally posted by JoeInBelize

You break in to X cell, grab her Microwave, one of every one of her items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,000 EXP!

Fixed that for ya

says Microwave Oven but nice try lol

12 years ago  #37
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Bronson2010

Fixed that for ya

You break in to Suzy26's cell, grab her Microwave Oven, one of every one of her items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,000 EXP!

Fixed that for me

12 years ago  #38
Banned

Originally posted by Bronson2010

Fixed that for ya

You break in to Suzy26's cell, grab her Microwave Oven, one of every one of her items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 4,000 EXP!

Fixed that for me

Hhaha

12 years ago  #39
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Ok guys, no need to rub it in

Don't try act a fool..i'll set Bigsi on you!!!
12 years ago  #40
Level 19
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

You break in, and make off with a a Rolled Blunt, a Cheeseburger, a Bottle of Water, a Candy Corn, a Energy Drink, a Health Shake, a Cranberry Juice, a Ruby Slippers, a 6-Pack of Water, a Raw Weed, a Large Bottle of Water, a Red Bull, a Green Egg, a Blue Egg, a Pink Egg, a Adamantium Disc, a Lewdest Photo, a Flim Flam, a 2011 Champagne, a Lewder Photo, a Lewd Photo, a Flux Capacitor, a Something Blue, a Something Old, a Something New, a Power Ring Thingy, a 6-Pack of RedBull and $8,062 from their bank! You earn 3,600 EXP! Never get ammens lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread