Item Title

Item Description

What can u make?

3 years ago  #461
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

woodburn that i fucked around with on photoshop..this shit is way more fun than the detailed stuff..lol

3 years ago  #462
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by SikDikPik Awww are you still mad about gettin all those beatins so many years ago? Poor lil fella, those were just imaginary. It wasn't real. Or maybe it was because I exposed your fake wannabe gangster bullshit? Well, we all know thats not real either, kid. Hey, remind me how bad you are again, will ya? Its been so long, I only remeber your little rotten shack of a home and then how you suddenly moved into a mansion with no furniture inside. Yeah that was sooo impressive. lmaoooo go ahead, google up a new life to show off with ya lil 22 caliber gangsta. Can't wait to get some new laughs, you are an endless source.

lmao, it took you and a crew of cheaters against one person, you jumped on squeeze nuts to try to raid my shit and got mad when i bought it all back and out trained your shitty lil gang, then you disappeared into the wind is how i recall it......lmao, i never told anyone i live in a mansion, you and your butt butt buddy squeeze were just butt hurt I was able to buy back the items you raided from me elsewhere and you could not make any $$$$$$$ of me........and of course you were really butt hurt when I clowned your truck, that must have really hurt your feelings, see you when you get to SD

3 years ago  #463
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 3 years, 10 months

That zombie Marilyn is tits. If thats original work, you should consider getting some prints made. I'd want a couple for sure.I especially like that it was done on multiple pieces of wood, really adds to the effect.

3 years ago  #464
Level 4

Yeah boy, I know you never lived in that "mini mansion". Everyone knew that, that's why you were the laughing stock of PB. Well that and all those amens I raided from your "protected" cell. You see little man, you ain't shit and never were. Thats why nobody has ever given a single fuck about your opinion. All you are is another nobody that desperately needs to hype himself up with made up bullshit. It was fun though making a fool of you daily. I really did own you, huh. !Those days are over though. You won't get a chance to redeem your pitiful gameplay. Not much sense in tryna play this game when I never see more that 10 people online. But you keep hope alive boy. Unless you are gonna post your imaginary ride or another made up mansion or perhaps something you pretend like you actually made, then it just ain't no fun making fun of your pathetic, talentless ass. So good luck with your dream world, guess I'm about done responding to a child. Bye bye bitch

3 years ago  #465
Level 4

Can't resist humiliating you one last time but I promise its the last time. Well.... unless you make it so easy again. You can't remeber your own lies, dumbass.

3 years ago  #466
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by SikDikPik That zombie Marilyn is tits. If thats original work, you should consider getting some prints made. I'd want a couple for sure.I especially like that it was done on multiple pieces of wood, really adds to the effect.

thanks man! shes been zombified before but this is mine, i was trying to cover a knot under her nose, and i shot a couple emails today to print shops to see how to go about making prints. never done any before. i was making "canvases" in that style for some deer burns, i havnt burned on anything like that in a few years but it does give it an effect.

3 years ago  #467
Level 39

Originally posted by SikDikPik Yeah boy, I know you never lived in that "mini mansion". Everyone knew that, that's why you were the laughing stock of PB. Well that and all those amens I raided from your "protected" cell. You see little man, you ain't shit and never were. Thats why nobody has ever given a single fuck about your opinion. All you are is another nobody that desperately needs to hype himself up with made up bullshit. It was fun though making a fool of you daily. I really did own you, huh. !Those days are over though. You won't get a chance to redeem your pitiful gameplay. Not much sense in tryna play this game when I never see more that 10 people online. But you keep hope alive boy. Unless you are gonna post your imaginary ride or another made up mansion or perhaps something you pretend like you actually made, then it just ain't no fun making fun of your pathetic, talentless ass. So good luck with your dream world, guess I'm about done responding to a child. Bye bye bitch

lmao, keep digging and running and hiding, Im the reason you quit because you could not stand the fact that i surpass your weak ass stats and i recovered all of my amends back, I dont even play the game anymore so you are free to dickride into yet another crew.....dont make me come back to PB just to fuck your game up.....and again your truck is wack is fuck and i dont care what pics you post........keep trying to scam folks like you did with squeeze.......you nigga was pressed to steal $300....miss me with the bullshit hillbillly

3 years ago  #468
Level 39

Originally posted by SikDikPik Yeah boy, I know you never lived in that "mini mansion". Everyone knew that, that's why you were the laughing stock of PB. Well that and all those amens I raided from your "protected" cell. You see little man, you ain't shit and never were. Thats why nobody has ever given a single fuck about your opinion. All you are is another nobody that desperately needs to hype himself up with made up bullshit. It was fun though making a fool of you daily. I really did own you, huh. !Those days are over though. You won't get a chance to redeem your pitiful gameplay. Not much sense in tryna play this game when I never see more that 10 people online. But you keep hope alive boy. Unless you are gonna post your imaginary ride or another made up mansion or perhaps something you pretend like you actually made, then it just ain't no fun making fun of your pathetic, talentless ass. So good luck with your dream world, guess I'm about done responding to a child. Bye bye bitch

lmao, keep digging and running and hiding, Im the reason you quit because you could not stand the fact that i surpass your weak ass stats and i recovered all of my amends back, I dont even play the game anymore so you are free to dickride into yet another crew.....dont make me come back to PB just to fuck your game up.....and again your truck is wack is fuck and i dont care what pics you post........keep trying to scam folks like you did with squeeze.......you nigga was pressed to steal $300....miss me with the bullshit hillbillly

3 years ago  #469
Level 39

3 years ago  #470
Level 39

Last edited by Pistol22 3 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread