Item Title

Item Description

Where is my money

14 years ago  #11
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Mufasa to make things even easier, I've made it so that your money stays in the bank if you already have a bank account at your destination prison

nice.. you just need a bad english to solve your problem..LOL..

14 years ago  #12
Level 8
Prison: Putnam

im from Turkey im talking Turkish. now im in putnam i use 60 favor for cell i add Column im not level 7 but im staying in here until be level 7 here is the question when i be level 7 i just want to visit arizona lets say i vist arizona in future and i saty there 1 day and i want to go back putnam when i come putnam i will lose my cell Columns?and again bank money? i ask that before i didnt see anyanswer or i missed ( when i we move city are we lose cell size and money in bank ? ) and please try to explain easy that to me 

14 years ago  #13
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Kuzgun  ( when i we move city are we lose cell size and money in bank ? ) and please try to explain easy that to me 

when i we move city are we lose cell size? No

and money in bank? No

14 years ago  #14
Level 8
Prison: Putnam

ok thank you for answer  i hope you are right   good games all

14 years ago  #15
Level 2
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Im getting problems like that as well i play the pool game and blackjack game everytime i win on pool i dont see my money i won same with black jack and the also the same when i mug people :S

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread