Item Title

Item Description

Where is my money

14 years ago  #1
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

My english not perfect but i will try to explain my problem i hope somebody help me about that 1 days ago i was in Putnam and i search the yard but later i change my mind i want to move New jersey my bank account in have 50k  before move New jersey when i move i buy some items in market then i finish my search yard money i try withdraw money but i see my moneys gone i have 0$ what happen my money? when we move prisobn we lost moneys,cells? by the i want to upgrade my cell but im affriad because im thinkg to visit other prsions but i wanna  back newjersey i dotn want to  lost my cell upgrade i cant spend 30 favor for nothing i hope someon help me about his problems i dotn want to lost my money again and later my upgrade cell thanks for now and good games

14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

If I understand you correctly:

--Money goes to hand on move

--Cell size is reset if you go to a prison that has a lower max cell size

14 years ago  #3
Level 10
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

This same problem has happened to me as well. So basically this is what happened.

1). All my bank money got taken out of my bank and went on hand (on hand means like when you do crimes the money goes "on hand" and you have to deposit your money to your bank) that's my example for "on hand" money.

2). All your cell amenities get taken out of your cell and moved to where they were when you first bought them. Simple solution: Go to "My Cell" and look under "Cell Amenities" that is where all your amenities have been put.

3). You will not lose your "Cell Upgrades" when moving prisons. Each prison has a "Max Cell Size." This can be found when you go to Transport from prison to prison. BUT keep in mind, when you travel, your cell size will decrease when going to a lower prison. This is NOT permamnent. Your cell size will only be that size for that specific prison. When you move back it will go back to normal.

4). Each prison has it's own bank account, so each prison you go to you will need to open a new bank account. Which to my understanding will be a one time payment to open that prisons bank account.

I hope this helps and that I didn't babble on to much. I do apologize if I did as I do that a lot.

14 years ago  #4
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

New bank accounts are in fact one time payment deals. I moved back and forth between plenty of prisons and all that was necessary was to re-deposit my money. It's a little inconvenient, but not flawed in my opinion.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #5
Level 29

A5 is correct on all his points. Nicely said

14 years ago  #6
Level 8

thank you for all  answers but i didnt understand all answers clear because of my bad english but i just want to know example when i be lvl 7 i want to move Arizona lets say i sit in arizona 3 days and i save my money in bank in 3 days and later i want to go back new jersey im gonna lose my  money again like first time ? i just try to know when we left city are we lose bank money? if  answer is yes its nonsense then why we put the money in bank? i put my money in bank for save but when i change city my money is gone

14 years ago  #7
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota

Your money isn't "gone". When you transfer prison, all the money that was in your bank goes to your hand. In other words, it goes to your "Cash".

14 years ago  #8
Level 8

Yes i understand you try to say when i move newjersey my bank money come to my hand but i didnt realize this and i thought my money gone but it didnt happend like that before move newjersey i have 50000$ in mybank and i hvae 10000$ cahs in my hand i move newjersey i buy some chocolate and some items with 10000$ its finish i want to buy more i go bank account for withfraw for money but i see my bank account was 0$ anyway i really dont know what happen but i give up to search answer  thanks all for anwers good games

14 years ago  #9
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota

As it's been explained, when you change prison, your bank money goes into your hand. So it's normal to see your bank account with 0$.

Again, every dollar $ that is in your bank before you move will be transferred directly into your hands or your "Cash", as described in the screen shot, after you have moved.

Maybe if you used punctuations we could understand you better. Fluent or not in english, you know when a sentence ends.

What language do you speak? Maybe someone can pm you and help you better.

14 years ago  #10
Level 29

to make things even easier, I've made it so that your money stays in the bank if you already have a bank account at your destination prison

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread