Item Title

Item Description

ZOO

5 years ago  #41
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 5 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Starting wars to raid ppl amens and ruin games. This is why TR is considered worst idea ever to me and always will.. folks did nothing to you guys and you all just cost them thousands. Smh. But then complain about inactivity lol.. maybe you all could use some of what you all stole from ppl and pay your debts off that you all owe. Don't bet with anyone in ZOO because they definitely will NOT pay you if they lose. They are all very shady people and scam artists. Beware..

I stopped as soon as you mentioned tomb raider. Stop crying ye nonce

5 years ago  #42
Banned

So we click buttons and are the worst type of people?

5 years ago  #43
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Starting wars to raid ppl amens and ruin games. This is why TR is considered worst idea ever to me and always will.. folks did nothing to you guys and you all just cost them thousands. Smh. But then complain about inactivity lol.. maybe you all could use some of what you all stole from ppl and pay your debts off that you all owe. Don't bet with anyone in ZOO because they definitely will NOT pay you if they lose. They are all very shady people and scam artists. Beware..

Change the fucking record Fly.. You're pathetic.. Get the fuck over it already

5 years ago  #44
Level 29
Gang: THE UNION
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by TheStag So we click buttons and are the worst type of people?

dont click buttons on a text based game where to play your supposed to click buttons. just stare at the screen and will it to click for you

5 years ago  #45
Banned

Originally posted by halfbaked
Originally posted by TheStag So we click buttons and are the worst type of people?

dont click buttons on a text based game where to play your supposed to click buttons. just stare at the screen and will it to click for you

You’ve got to be shitting me you’re getting dicked on an online game so you resort to calling people cheats basically.

Bless

5 years ago  #46
Level 29

Originally posted by TheStag

You’ve got to be shitting me you’re getting dicked on an online game so you resort to calling people cheats basically.

Bless

? not what i was trying to say at all hahaha was making fun of the idea that if no one clicked buttons no one would be playing cause it wont click for you.. unless you got some sort of telepathy or something we dont know about

5 years ago  #47
Level 34

Bless

? not what i was trying to say at all hahaha was making fun of the idea that if no one clicked buttons no one would be playing cause it wont click for you.. unless you got some sort of telepathy or something we dont know about

Told ya Stag

5 years ago  #48
Banned

Bless

Badly executed joke, either that or I don’t get American sarcasm.

EDIT; lol yeah I get it now, thick as pig shit us English 🤣

Last edited by TheStag 5 years ago

5 years ago  #49
Level 29

really just wanted flyhigh sitting infront of his computer staring at the screen waiting for it to refresh

5 years ago  #50
Level 34

Originally posted by halfbaked really just wanted flyhigh sitting infront of his computer staring at the screen waiting for it to refresh

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread