Item Title

Item Description

Zombies!

11 years ago  #1
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

The shit has officially hit the fan. Zombies have been spotted in the prison yard!

Reports have been coming in that inmates have been infected by these zombies. Zombie Infection symptoms include: Looking ugly as sin, a reduction in stamina, and the inability to talk coherently sometimes.

The good news is, there's a cure. You can get a Zombie Antidote from the Lab Assistant. She showed up with the Mad Doctor shortly after the yards got swarmed. That Mad Doctor is a piece of work. He is apparently developing some kind of "Clean" Zombie Virus. Not sure what the purpose of that is.

It looks like our efforts to thwart the undead aren't going in our favor.

Some Zombie Soldiers have shown up in the yard recently, along with some fat bastards. Zombie Soldiers appear to be fairly easy to take down, most of the time. But these Fatso Zombies... they're something else. Not even head shots appear to have a great effect on them. I'll have to find something bigger...

Thank God! Word around the block is that some Refugees recently took shelter in the prison. They're offering scavenged supplies to anyone willing to buy. It sounds like the prison is actually safer than outside. So I guess we should count ourselves lucky?

They came in with some wacked out Soldier who is offering weaponry against the Fatso Zombies. It looks like he has some serious beef with the undead. There may be hope yet...

One of the guys said he spotted this gargantuan undead piece of shit in the yard. I couldn't get many details from him. He just kept sobbing, and complaining of the smell.

Maybe I'll get more info after he gets out of the infirmary. Well, if he gets out of the infirmary.

That crazy ass Soldier is good for something, I suppose. He seems to have a weapon to combat every threat in the yard.

But the zombies just keep pouring in. There has to be some end to the corpses... right?

You know how fat black women always cook some amazing soul food? Yeah, it seems they also cook amazing VOODOO BULLSHIT POTIONS THAT BRING STUFF BACK FROM HELL! This is all that Voodoo Priestess's fault! She shows up with this shit-eating grin on her face and tells me, "Oh, hey. Like my children?"

Yeah. Sure. I love your children, and the fact that they wont stop trying to kill me and eat my flesh. And i love how they turned half of my homies into brainless drooling idiots. Actually, they're not that much different than before...

I always knew that when something was dead, it's supposed to stay dead. But some people just don't agree.

I completely lost track of time these past couple of days. The zombie invasion went "Code Red" and the entire prison population was forced to fight back. We spent all day and all night putting together makeshift explosives to spread zombie chunks across the yard.

And it worked. It actually worked! It seems that while we were barbecuing zombies, this crazy Voodoo Priestess has been performing strange rituals to help rid us of these undead. They're still slowly entering the prisons, but I think I can see an end to the sea of zombies.

I just have one question: where did this woman get all these hollowed out skulls? Someone said they noticed the ledger for inmates on death row is suddenly very sparse...

Last edited by kingtommy 11 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #2
Level 25
Gang: Young Gunnas
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Nice new event..... Happy Days Thanks staff

11 years ago  #3
Level 27
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

Thanks staff. good event, and a nice twist with items and guts to collect

11 years ago  #4
Level 34
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Here we go! Thanx staff!

11 years ago  #5
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Thanks staff for more Joy

11 years ago  #6
Level 20
Gang: The Order
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Thanks Staff

11 years ago  #7
Level 26
Gang: Victory
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

The zombies...awesome!

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!
11 years ago  #8
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

One of best events ever

11 years ago  #9
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

LOVE YO ASS TOMMY+STAFF... NO HOMO edit: FAMO'S.

Last edited by DemOlition 11 years ago

11 years ago  #10
Level 22
Gang: Bunch of Bums
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

happy happy joy joy .... they gave me matches .... now we gonna set the world on fire

Übercool event so far....

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread