Item Description

accept favors event for the buy favs for other people option

6 years ago  #21
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Lol 😁

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
6 years ago  #22
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Originally posted by TheStag
Originally posted by Mufasa haha, I'll naturally be unbanning everyone. Oddly, PayPal is losing out on all of these:

We’ve completed our review of this case. Due to the unique circumstances, we've decided to refund the buyer at no cost to you.

Your account won't be debited and the case has been closed.

So everyone keeps their shit.

Everyone?!

Welcome back Bigsi!! Lol cheers for the support @Lord_Dong @Jaseleo haha

Why is he still banned after a week. Useless

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
6 years ago  #23
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 21 days

I've asked neo to post in mentors forum so hopefully hear something back today

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
6 years ago  #24
Level 36
Gang: 1 Deep
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

@mufasa

Just saying, confiscation rate is pretty ridiculous

/11/2017 8:25pmYour Annabelle: Creation sees that you support Dre_, gets jealous and decides to pay their cell a visitDelete

12/11/2017 8:25pmThe Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated Annabelle: Creation and threw it into his bootleg bin. You've been sent to isolation for 5 minutes!Delete

12/11/2017 8:23pmThe Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated The Fate of the Furious and threw it into his bootleg bin. You've been sent to isolation for 20 minutes!Delete

12/11/2017 8:22pmThe Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated Cars 2. Because it's protected, you can recover it from the bootleg bin, but you'll still sit in isolation for 10 minutes!Delete

12/11/2017 8:20pmThe Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated Kong: Skull Island and threw it into his bootleg bin. You've been sent to isolation for 24 minutes!Delete

And I don't even remember the last time I talked to dre_ how does Anabelle work exactly

6 years ago  #25
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Criminal @mufasa

Just saying, confiscation rate is pretty ridiculous

/11/2017 8:25pmYour Annabelle: Creation sees that you support Dre_, gets jealous and decides to pay their cell a visitDelete

12/11/2017 8:25pmThe Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated Annabelle: Creation and threw it into his bootleg bin. You've been sent to isolation for 5 minutes!Delete

12/11/2017 8:23pmThe Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated The Fate of the Furious and threw it into his bootleg bin. You've been sent to isolation for 20 minutes!Delete

12/11/2017 8:22pmThe Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated Cars 2. Because it's protected, you can recover it from the bootleg bin, but you'll still sit in isolation for 10 minutes!Delete

12/11/2017 8:20pmThe Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated Kong: Skull Island and threw it into his bootleg bin. You've been sent to isolation for 24 minutes!Delete

And I don't even remember the last time I talked to dre_ how does Anabelle work exactly

if u dont buy out of iso after u get it conf i think u got ALOT higher risk bc i had it like that b4 too

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #26
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

you bumped a thread that has nothing to do with confiscation rates to complain about the rate of confiscation lol use a fucking preset

6 years ago  #27
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

He asked about anebelle dvd lol still wro g thread but nice to no he got unprotected dvds

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread