Item Description

favours

6 years ago  #11
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 6 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by Dbomb2017
Originally posted by Dbomb2017 Am not sure when it was when I started this game 2-3weeks at most so I carnt realy say

No longer thn 3weeks

You've only been playing for 2. If you can narrow down when you bought, I can dive through the

Originally posted by Dbomb2017 Am not sure when it was when I started this game 2-3weeks at most so I carnt realy say

No longer thn 3weeks

No longer thn 3weeks

You've only been playing for 2. If you can narrow down when you bought, I can dive through the logs.

Same day I started the game my very first day so I think it will be on a sunday

6 years ago  #12
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

From your first day

08.19.2017 4:16:31PM Bought 2 Duct Tape Vest from Ray7997 off the Open Market for $5,000

08.19.2017 4:16:02PM Bought 1 Switchblade from Ray7997 off the Open Market for $3,750

08.19.2017 4:14:57PM Grabbed a TV on Crate from the warden for 7 favors

08.19.2017 4:20:10PM Bought 1 Switchblade from Ray7997 off the Open Market for $3,750

Those were all of your purchases until the 22nd and 24th:

08.22.2017 5:35:14AM Bought 1 entries in the lottery

08.24.2017 6:22:59AM Bought Revolver from the Weapon Shop

08.27.2017 2:45:36PM Bought 1 Xbox One Kinect from skunkymonkey23 off the Open Market for 5 favors

Perhaps you were thinking of the armor and weapons you bought.

Last edited by Mufasa 6 years ago

6 years ago  #13
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

He had 2 cell expansions already purchased when he mentioned in the SB earlier. Those cost favs as well. maybe he doesn't realize that?

6 years ago  #14
Level 16

Ok thanks Anyways and Yes them are correct but thats only seven favours for the, televison what about the rest of the favoirs yoi get when u first start not sure how many but am sure its more than seven and I spent them all together with the tv I dont think I upgraded my cell on my first day if I am wrong I am sorry but dont think I am tho

6 years ago  #15
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Dbomb2017 Ok thanks Anyways and Yes them are correct but thats only seven favours for the, televison what about the rest of the favoirs yoi get when u first start not sure how many but am sure its more than seven and I spent them all together with the tv I dont think I upgraded my cell on my first day if I am wrong I am sorry but dont think I am tho

You start with 15 favors. If you had bought anything else from the warden's office, it would be in the log. There are other things you can spend favors on as mentioned.

You started with 15, spent 7 on the TV, 3 in lotteries, 8 on cell width twice, 5 on a purchase from skunkymonkey23, 10 to list an item, 13 on a flat screen TV, another 2 on lottery entries, another 3 to skunky, 32 on cell height, another lottery entry, and that's just skimming your log.

6 years ago  #16
Level 16

Originally posted by Dbomb2017 Ok thanks Anyways and Yes them are correct but thats only seven favours for the, televison what about the rest of the favoirs yoi get when u first start not sure how many but am sure its more than seven and I spent them all together with the tv I dont think I upgraded my cell on my first day if I am wrong I am sorry but dont think I am tho

You start with 15 favors. If you had bought anything else from the warden's office, it would be in the log. There are other things you can spend favors on as mentioned.

You started with 15, spent 7 on the TV, 3 in lotteries, 8 on cell width twice, 5 on a purchase from skunkymonkey23, 10 to list an item, 13 on a flat screen TV, another 2 on lottery entries, another 3 to skunky, 32 on cell height, another lottery entry, and that's just skimming your log.

Ok thanks sorry about that diddnt reliase about the cell thing untill bucktrap mentioned it thats wot ive done then and a diddnt no sorry for that

6 years ago  #17
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

dayna [08.27.2017 @ 3:32pm]

no problem your favs prob dissapeared from you upgrading the cell

i did tell him that over a week ago when he asked in the shoutbox -_-

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread