Item Description

scammers on game

12 years ago  #21
Level 32
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by gabots
Originally posted by Lil_Scrappy venom19348 said on 07.01.2011 @ 1:30AM:

i will be there u faget ass nigga will fuck u up u all say the same shit then when i get there and start trashing u will cry like the rest..................................... LMFAO then you woke up in icu from that crazy ass dream

I hope he gets the best power train that never had in the whole PB history lmao

eve that wont help him

12 years ago  #22
Level 26

i will be there u faget ass nigga will fuck u up u all say the same shit then when i get there and start trashing u will cry like the rest..................................... LMFAO then you woke up in icu from that crazy ass dream

you still mad about the queensmen thing? LMFAO

SuperJuice 24 minutes, 4 seconds Lost a fight against Scrapp................................. dayna 24 minutes, 34 seconds Lost a fight against Scrapp........................... 09/22/2012 10:33amSuperJuice attacked you! You won and hospitalized her for 50 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle. 01/27/2013 11:50amsupremagnetic [RS] attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 34 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle
12 years ago  #23
Level 26

and for those who dont know me, i try to be as fair as i can, i NEVER ripped anyone off, this is a game, why play if your not going to earn your way through, scammers are the most hated players in the game, and there will always be someone that can beat your ass, and when you start scammin, you live in icu till you quit,

SuperJuice 24 minutes, 4 seconds Lost a fight against Scrapp................................. dayna 24 minutes, 34 seconds Lost a fight against Scrapp........................... 09/22/2012 10:33amSuperJuice attacked you! You won and hospitalized her for 50 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle. 01/27/2013 11:50amsupremagnetic [RS] attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 34 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle
12 years ago  #24
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Lil_Scrappy

Lmao im no mad we had fun didnt we ?

12 years ago  #25
Level 26

Originally posted by Lil_Scrappy

Lmao im no mad we had fun didnt we ?

yea i did lol, you not so much

12 years ago  #26
Level 27
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

lil_Scrappy neva would Scam some one in this game maybe infirm them. But neva that... U stupid as fuck 4 making this thread....PS good luck on your ckarnage gang see ya soon.Dame krazy how dumb some peps kan be ^^^^ 4 scrappy ever not sure about someone ask around first dumbass It's kalled G kheck. An to u woopen lil _Scrappy may be if he stops playing 4.. 5 months straight then that still best a wishes.

Last edited by 4bent134bompton 12 years ago

wasnt]“I Tupac Shakur
12 years ago  #27
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

talkin all that shit now its game over

You break in to venom19348's cell, grab his PlayStation Move (Blue), one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 2,600 EXP!

12 years ago  #28
Level 20
Gang: Yakuza
Incarcerated: 13 years, 14 days

Originally posted by lil_cam talkin all that shit now its game over

You break in to venom19348's cell, grab his PlayStation Move (Blue), one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 2,600 EXP!

damn i was wondering who else was raiding him i almost got in a few times

12 years ago  #29
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

fuk who think scrappy a scammer.. i know he aint so stop bitching..

12 years ago  #30
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Kyle1999 is a scammer

The Warlock

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread