Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Originally posted by Spikeface101 Kyle1999 is a scammer

post what he did then

12 years ago  #32
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

kyle1999 is begging for 20grand money for him not to attack me !!

The Warlock
12 years ago  #33
Level 26
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

thats called bullying not scamming

SuperJuice 24 minutes, 4 seconds Lost a fight against Scrapp................................. dayna 24 minutes, 34 seconds Lost a fight against Scrapp........................... 09/22/2012 10:33amSuperJuice attacked you! You won and hospitalized her for 50 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle. 01/27/2013 11:50amsupremagnetic [RS] attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 34 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle
12 years ago  #34
Level 32
Gang: DUFFLE BAG BOYS
Incarcerated: 14 years, 19 days

his speed is 40 and his str is 100 man train..lol

11 years ago  #35
Level 32

u shud read his posts cus hes a well known scammer and the whole game knows it except obv you lol hes also on the scammer thread i beleive

11 years ago  #36
Level 10
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

JermaineBrown was asking me for 1 mill for not beating me up

11 years ago  #37
Level 32

Originally posted by Cannabis @dayna he is on tread but did not know until after the fact. I didn't understand why scammers don't get banned. I believe that is why scamming is a huge problem. If didn't care about what people though of my I would start scamming everyone. For the 2 months that I have been a prisonblock member. I have been screwed at well over 100m worth of items and amenities.We need personal shops or a safe way to trade. I enjoy play PB so I'll just try not to let it happen again I recovered with help all the other times so this little scam isn't nothing. Soon as I can recover his online life will be spent in hospital.

he has to stay down in the lowers cus he aint gna have a game if he levels i was just sayin that do a lil background check next time u dont know some1 u doin biz with

11 years ago  #38
Level 21
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Cannabis @dayna he is on tread but did not know until after the fact. I didn't understand why scammers don't get banned. I believe that is why scamming is a huge problem. If didn't care about what people though of my I would start scamming everyone. For the 2 months that I have been a prisonblock member. I have been screwed at well over 100m worth of items and amenities.We need personal shops or a safe way to trade. I enjoy play PB so I'll just try not to let it happen again I recovered with help all the other times so this little scam isn't nothing. Soon as I can recover his online life will be spent in hospital.

Blame yourself not PB. Its not hard to search if someone is a scammer or just not do a deal if they wont go first

11 years ago  #39
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

TylerWilliams53 said on 05.20.2012 @ 3:13PM:

i will give u 500 waters for your cell combo

Why me lord i must be doing something right if the scammers wont leave me alone right

11 years ago  #40
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

I hate scammers they ruin the game for everybody!

BigFish5000

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread