Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

6yrs later scam thread still growing lol

6 years ago  #842
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by dayna she not disputed the 180$ she gave me for a ps vr think it was sent as a gift maybe thats why still waiting for the pp dispute to drop in my email tho

yeah dont think you can dispute gift payment dayna, thats why most everyone asks for that when doing deals on here

yeah if it isnt a gift i send it back (mostly)

6 years ago  #843
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 6 years, 7 days

Add Yungmainbunk to the list of scammers. He disputed a transcation and claimed he never got shit. Sad to see people like him and he even rang them up lmao. Trying to reverse the situation and say im selling for paypal and taking advantage of the game. At the end of the day a scammer is a scammer so yeah

6 years ago  #844
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

Originally posted by LaidToRest Add Yungmainbunk to the list of scammers. He disputed a transcation and claimed he never got shit. Sad to see people like him and he even rang them up lmao. Trying to reverse the situation and say im selling for paypal and taking advantage of the game. At the end of the day a scammer is a scammer so yeah [/quote

Fuck off cunt u were banned for duping/cheating probably so fuck ur money

6 years ago  #845
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 6 months

Originally posted by LaidToRest Add Yungmainbunk to the list of scammers. He disputed a transcation and claimed he never got shit. Sad to see people like him and he even rang them up lmao. Trying to reverse the situation and say im selling for paypal and taking advantage of the game. At the end of the day a scammer is a scammer so yeah

Only 9hrs on the game and scammed jesus crazy 😂😂

5 years ago  #846
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

@v12dabully you know you scammed me during the superbowl and then you sold up to chang without even paying me.. let it be known that you sir are a scammer and aren't good on your word. You scammed me all cause I was a lower level and fresh into the game still. Don't do buisness with thsi scam artist

5 years ago  #847
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh @v12dabully you know you scammed me during the superbowl and then you sold up to chang without even paying me.. let it be known that you sir are a scammer and aren't good on your word. You scammed me all cause I was a lower level and fresh into the game still. Don't do buisness with thsi scam artist

U bet him, then added shit after the bet was made and he logged off, then once the game was over u was trying to collect shit that wasnt part of deal, go suck a dick so u can get my fucking name out of your mouth bitch

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #848
Level 29

Yeah right dawg. Idk the exact terms of the bet now after months of forwarding the same conversation to him to not even lose the proof. Dude knew what he was doing. he went blank in responding soon as eagles scored late in game. How would you even know anything about the situation anyways?? Only thing you knew was me asking politely for that fact of v12 would even pay in the shoutbox and people said yeah I would always paid him yada yada and then a couple days later starts dollar listing to you @sir_hustle. you was never part out conversation only except when i seen you buying all the shit he had bet me and you had know about him even possibly not even paying me. So don't see how you could or should know any details.

5 years ago  #849
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Yeah right dawg. Idk the exact terms of the bet now after months of forwarding the same conversation to him to not even lose the proof. Dude knew what he was doing. he went blank in responding soon as eagles scored late in game. How would you even know anything about the situation anyways?? Only thing you knew was me asking politely for that fact of v12 would even pay in the shoutbox and people said yeah I would always paid him yada yada and then a couple days later starts dollar listing to you @sir_hustle. you was never part out conversation only except when i seen you buying all the shit he had bet me and you had know about him even possibly not even paying me. So don't see how you could or should know any details.

I got the mails u piece of shit and OF COURSE u dont remember now fucking fool

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #850
Level 29

Call me what you wish. Say what ya want. Didnt know you was defendant for v12, cause if you have the mail why not show them and prove it then. And show the first of the bets guarntee you it shows him betting and responding while game going and go silent ever since the whistle and not paying what he owes.. therefore that is your real piece of shit. The nigga just as bad as a scammer when he goes back on his word. He was ready to win so pay the loss.. I've bet won and paid plenty times. Idgaf. I pay my shit v12dascammer dont.. I don't roll like that. Prolly was and is a squeeze account. Lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread