Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by GUINSTEV
Originally posted by YEET
Originally posted by BongLord
Originally posted by YEET JazzieDaGrinch said on 12.13.2017 @ 12:17PM:

I will refund u my price was 5$ not 4.95 I'm already giving u a deal and u want to short me ....i will be sending payment back no worries

YEET said on 12.13.2017 @ 12:15PM:

I paid you and I left new jersey and listed an ammenity. When are you sending my favors?

Says she's refunding (over a god damn nickle since my card was low and I listed ammen at less than 100 favors to adjust anyway) then just logs off instead. If yall are wondering why you get no new players, this is why.

https://puu.sh/yFIPN/4191f16297.png

Could have at least blocked her name

I could have but fuck that scamming bitch. Paypal already got all the info and screenshots and are referring her account to their fraud team.

You been here 4 days and think your king shit.

Shes no scammer. You're the one that short paid her. I would of sent your fucken money back too. She will refund you so STFU before u bury yourself and end up with nothing.

Agreed +100% jazzie's made millions off the block and all legit no problems....

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #822
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 6 years, 5 months

I will refund u my price was 5$ not 4.95 I'm already giving u a deal and u want to short me ....i will be sending payment back no worries

I paid you and I left new jersey and listed an ammenity. When are you sending my favors?

Says she's refunding (over a god damn nickle since my card was low and I listed ammen at less than 100 favors to adjust anyway) then just logs off instead. If yall are wondering why you get no new players, this is why.

I could have but fuck that scamming bitch. Paypal already got all the info and screenshots and are referring her account to their fraud team.

Shes no scammer. You're the one that short paid her. I would of sent your fucken money back too. She will refund you so STFU before u bury yourself and end up with nothing.

She threw a fit saying she was refunding then just disappeared. IDC how long you've been blowing them. Not my problem. Paypal is already handling it anyway.

6 years ago  #823
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 14 years, 28 days

She threw a fit saying she was refunding then just disappeared. IDC how long you've been blowing them. Not my problem. Paypal is already handling it anyway.

They will not rule in your favor

6 years ago  #824
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 6 years, 5 months

They will not rule in your favor

IDC https://puu.sh/yFNSm/dd517cb808.png but there's proof your friend is a scammer. They already issued a credit and referred her account to their fraud team for asking people to send payments as a gift.

6 years ago  #825
Level 30

Still a low blow for you to do when ur the one that shorted the payment. If u make a deal those are the terms. U had no right to change it and probably bullshitted paypal to give ur money back

6 years ago  #826
Level 33
Gang: Straw Hats
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by GUINSTEV Still a low blow for you to do when ur the one that shorted the payment. If u make a deal those are the terms. U had no right to change it and probably bullshitted paypal to give ur money back

No worries stev refund was issued he was all bs about Even making the claim

6 years ago  #827
Level 30

Originally posted by JazzieDaGrinch
Originally posted by GUINSTEV Still a low blow for you to do when ur the one that shorted the payment. If u make a deal those are the terms. U had no right to change it and probably bullshitted paypal to give ur money back

No worries stev refund was issued he was all bs about Even making the claim

Ok figures. What an idiot

6 years ago  #828
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

http://www.prisonblock.com/profile/CrazyBitch81

Beware, CrazyBitch81 is a scammer and just one of the biggest pieces of shit this game ever seen.

@ anyone that still wants to associate with her.

6 years ago  #829
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by neo88 http://www.prisonblock.com/profile/CrazyBitch81

Beware, CrazyBitch81 is a scammer and just one of the biggest pieces of shit this game ever seen.

@ anyone that still wants to associate with her.

Kinda lame shes allowed back to perform the same behavior as before IMO unless there is that buffer between being bought favors and actually accepting them.

6 years ago  #830
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

whatsurname // 01.06.2018 @ 3:37pm01/06/2018 3:37pmzare666 [LWG] mugged you! he managed to take $1,962,235 in cash from you! EXACTLY WHY I SCAM PPLE admitted it himself so ya know be careful out there

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread