Item Title

Item Description

server change/migration

5 years ago  #1
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 20 days

Hi Mu, have left this one since the tinkering started to see if there was any improvement but still no luck.

There is a site lag to prisonblock via criming and training buttons i have tried this on all browsers and the response time is double what it was 3-5 weeks ago for the page to load (this is via pc). I have tested other site responses and also CMD prisonblock which is 6 times longer for average packet returns

Mobile device is just unplayable if you select inventory this takes anywhere from 7-24 seconds to load, during this page load there are 3 black dots under the items which then change back to use/sell/backpack if you select any menu from theleft then decide you want to pick a different one before the page has loaded the page goes slightly blurry then can take up to 2 mins to load (mobile chrome)

I have also noticed when you select any player profile to view that the site then becomes unsecure is there a reason to this?

please can you advise if this is a temp ongoing issue that is going to be resolved or something your not aware of?

and before the haters hate im using fibre my internet is fast and i have only issues to prisonblock

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
5 years ago  #2
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 6 months

Live scenes from Jaseleo’s house

5 years ago  #3
Level 33
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 12 years, 11 months

I to have noticed I’m getting lag both while criming and training I get a TON of lag when loading cell page and items but that I’m sure has to do with all the new amens and drugs bugging out but not trying to complain boss just trying to bring it to your attention thanks!

5 years ago  #4
Level 26
Gang: BrightSide
Incarcerated: 6 years, 12 months

Same here, on the phone, when I try to use 3 or for items from the left menu, the page freeze and I must close and open it again, so I can't train from phone without closing the browser one time on each train. Same on the items page, first it appears 3 black spots, and after a few seconds it appears normally, and when I try to load 3, 4 items once in backpack, again, the page become unreachable and I must close/open again the browser.

5 years ago  #5
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

5 years ago  #6
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Same on my end also

5 years ago  #7
Level 37
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

I've noticed a speed difference aswell, I understand that pb is an American based site so obviously us Europeans won't be able to do much to improve our ping which would improve site speed for us ( 80-90ms is my average ping to pb )

But now we have the vultr server would there be any chance of getting a European vultr cloud server?

5 years ago  #8
Level 41

Originally posted by Diesel

Yeah this is on every off em I don't know how to upload photos or screenshots 😡😊

5 years ago  #9
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

the inventory buttons have nothing to do with the server change, they were switched from images to fontawesome icons in svg.

as for connectivity issues, I can bring them up, but the host will just ask for trqceroutes.

open command prompt on windows and type 'tracert prisonblock.com'

5 years ago  #10
Level 41

https://snag.gy/0QaIzd.jpg

https://snag.gy/MtoBWQ.jpg

took me 40 mins to do this lol let me know whats happening here with timeout

Thanks

Last edited by jaseleo 5 years ago