Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

still no bueno on my end

5 years ago  #42
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

I honestly did nothing, and hokie nothing in that output looks to be problematic.

There's this line: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT -- but that looks like you have adblock or some other privacy blocker on that's stopping google analytics from loading.

Could try without that.

5 years ago  #43
Level 29
Gang: THE UNION
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

still no luck here either. even powered up the pc instead of the laptop and tried loading it on there in chrome, chrome incognito, and ie... and it did the same thing it does on my laptop. just sits on the load screen and endlessly loads. guess ill keep tinkering around with shit see if i can figure it out. now that i went into the event it changed my hat so ill have to get in there eventually

5 years ago  #44
Level 29

Originally posted by halfbaked still no luck here either. even powered up the pc instead of the laptop and tried loading it on there in chrome, chrome incognito, and ie... and it did the same thing it does on my laptop. just sits on the load screen and endlessly loads. guess ill keep tinkering around with shit see if i can figure it out. now that i went into the event it changed my hat so ill have to get in there eventually

Just tried a couple different browser apps worth flash and same thing on all of them as well just sits on that loading screen.. last time I can remember it working was when I bought the last couple avatar packs iI I have

5 years ago  #45
Level 29

Would really love to know why that's not working. No errors being thrown either is just weird

5 years ago  #46
Level 29

I got to wondering if you guys may be somehow using IPv6 on the surgeon and it wasn't resolving, so I made some tweaks there. Any improvement?

5 years ago  #47
Level 29

Originally posted by Mufasa I got to wondering if you guys may be somehow using IPv6 on the surgeon and it wasn't resolving, so I made some tweaks there. Any improvement?

before I was only able to access it via google chrome out of incognito mode using the new link.

https://vultr.prisonblock.com/surgeon/

i just tested it. i can get in on chrome and firefox using both the www.prisonblock.com/surgeon and the https://vultr.prisonblock.com/surgeon/ links. also was able to stay in incognito mode on chrome. so appears to be resolved at least from my end

5 years ago  #48
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 16 hours

Originally posted by Mufasa I got to wondering if you guys may be somehow using IPv6 on the surgeon and it wasn't resolving, so I made some tweaks there. Any improvement?

Back working for me now @Mufasa. Cheers

5 years ago  #49
Level 29

Well that's promising. Let's hear from a few more folks. @jaseleo?

5 years ago  #50
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

I have two slots that will not save any of my new avatars I created, they are just blank

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread