Item Title

Item Description

some bullshit

6 years ago  #11
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 23 days

Originally posted by anthonypowell My ban was a pp complaint because i had £18 come out from pb at 3am that i didnt authoruse yes mu your a thief and will be filing for more of it back . Idc you made my mind up with cocky reply. Taking money without my knowledge. Let the block take it as they will i loved the game but not your bullshit

Im confused, mu can just take money out of our paypal without us authorizing it? Sorry AP but the doesn't even sound possible, nobody but you can send money out of your account unless they some how have your password. Sounds to me like maybe somebody disputed a transaction they did with you. Did Mu send you money on paypal then dispute it? Only way I can see that being possible, but I wonder why Mu would be sending you money, did you sell him some favors? Maybe another player that sent you cash did a dispute?

6 years ago  #12
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by rog_
Originally posted by anthonypowell My ban was a pp complaint because i had £18 come out from pb at 3am that i didnt authoruse yes mu your a thief and will be filing for more of it back . Idc you made my mind up with cocky reply. Taking money without my knowledge. Let the block take it as they will i loved the game but not your bullshit

im down on mu right now but seriously doubt he would pull some risky shit like that over $18.

I agree your pointnthe players kept game alive foe years but at 3am im well asleep so defo wasnt me

6 years ago  #13
Level 36
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

anthony, i think he's saying paypal reversed a transaction at 3am, not that you made a transaction while you were asleep; no one believes you spent money while asleep and then forgot, though I've heard Ambien can do that.

6 years ago  #14
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

it was crazybitch i heard she reversed some pp sales from what i have been told i dont know how secure that information was tho

6 years ago  #15
Level 34
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 8 years, 8 months

Originally posted by dayna it was crazybitch i heard she reversed some pp sales from what i have been told i dont know how secure that information was tho

Taking inspiration from PimpNHoes

6 years ago  #16
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Mu told me it was crazybitch. She disputed over 30 transactions on paypal both recent and old. I dont know the exact details, but check your disputes on paypal.

Click me for music!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread