Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

thankyou my friend! ♥

13 years ago  #12
Level 22

The subject of this thread is already famous throughout Az and is a useful member of the community he is a good yardstick for all newcomers to measure themselves against, they will get attention from him when they arrive here and 2 weeks later they probably will be kicking his ass, if it takes longer than a couple of weeks you know you not training hard enough

While i think this thread wasn't NEEDED i also feel if you want to make it then why shouldn't you, forum is here for all to say what they feel if they choose to do so.

13 years ago  #13
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino

great points phil,a good yardstick indeed for newcomers to az.it's almost a right of passage that supercreep is gonna attack you in your first week or two,it kinda reminds them there not in putnam anymore:)

13 years ago  #14
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

great points phil.... That's what I tell anyone who can be attacked by him... U are not training enough.

Also it wasn't put up for discussion simply a message in hope that the creep saw it.... Imo.

13 years ago  #15
Level 19

thanx phil (may i be so informal?) as raul said b4........ i felt a need to vent and as the wanker (supercreep not raul!lol) has me blocked this seemed to be the place to do it!

13 years ago  #16
Level 22

Originally posted by motherpeek thanx phil (may i be so informal?) as raul said b4........ i felt a need to vent and as the wanker (supercreep not raul!lol) has me blocked this seemed to be the place to do it!

This made me laugh for real (supercreep not raul!lol)

13 years ago  #17
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

ya gotta love creep for his resilience... no matter how many time he is attacked and raided he will keep mugging people.. Dont mind him... he is a pussy that i was beating when i was level 9 so he aint nothing

�
13 years ago  #18
Level 27
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

My new theory. SuperCreep = Mu.

13 years ago  #19
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 day

mu = supercreep, end of story

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #20
Level 27
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by JayMeal

mu = supercreep, end of story

...it makes sense.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread