Item Title

Item Description

BACK TO LIFE

9 years ago  #11
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Guest68 A possible solution to the failing market is to implement other ways of removing amenities from the game such as introducing a game mechanic where each amenity has health ranging from 0-100%. 100% is where the amen is in perfect condition and 0% where the amen is destroyed. This would work by having amen conditions degrade by a value such as 5% every time the player leveled up and we would have to repair amenities to increase their condition before it hit 0%. The amenities would be repaired the same way they are protected (by combining amenities of the same type) and the number of amenities required would be based on the rarity of the amen. This would help create more demand and increase the prices of amenities.

Co-sign +1

9 years ago  #12
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Few gd ideas on here but. Look at it like this.

Player a put $500 pp into game Player b put. $0 In how wud it b fun for player a to lose all they put in .

9 years ago  #13
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

bruhh

9 years ago  #14
Level 32
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

Fuck that if people want more stats or a more balanced game then start clicking and working. Instead of watching people train there ass off for sooo long and then saying "Woah woah, RESET!"

Sorry, I just don't see the point. I have put a lot of $ into this game because I have enjoyed working to get where I am without worrying about people higher than me... Only people coming up with these reset ideas are the ones no longer training

9 years ago  #15
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by BMize Fuck that if people want more stats or a more balanced game then start clicking and working. Instead of watching people train there ass off for sooo long and then saying "Woah woah, RESET!"

Sorry, I just don't see the point. I have put a lot of $ into this game because I have enjoyed working to get where I am without worrying about people higher than me... Only people coming up with these reset ideas are the ones no longer training

And those hu fucked up running there gums n live in icu

9 years ago  #16
Level 27

Reset is as bad as Communism

Last edited by artix 9 years ago

9 years ago  #17
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by BMize Fuck that if people want more stats or a more balanced game then start clicking and working. Instead of watching people train there ass off for sooo long and then saying "Woah woah, RESET!"

there it is. thread over

9 years ago  #18
Level 18
Gang: APOCALYPSE
Incarcerated: 10 years, 3 months

Originally posted by artix
Originally posted by Guest68 A possible solution to the failing market is to implement other ways of removing amenities from the game such as introducing a game mechanic where each amenity has health ranging from 0-100%. 100% is where the amen is in perfect condition and 0% where the amen is destroyed. This would work by having amen conditions degrade by a value such as 5% every time the player leveled up and we would have to repair amenities to increase their condition before it hit 0%. The amenities would be repaired the same way they are protected (by combining amenities of the same type) and the number of amenities required would be based on the rarity of the amen. This would help create more demand and increase the prices of amenities.

Co-sign +1

Blah, no need to increase prices on amens. Prices are fair, besides that's to much work, we already gotta stock pile to protect, now u gotta stock pile to repair? Blah...Shootin that shit down wit a rocket launcher Boah!! End of thread. CLOSED

Last edited by DreadHeadBmoney 9 years ago

9 years ago  #19
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 4 months

Staff don't even read this shit the games finished just a buncha ppl keeping it alive while ppl slowly leave one by one and demolition making that last bit of money while he still can staff shoulda banned him making money a long time ago then the game may have active staff that care but he takes all they cash from prisonb lock while the staff live of datpiff they even give that clown free respect for being a mentor which is like saying yeah u take our favor money and we suck ya dick in the process when all he do is call noobs dupes the laughs on the ppl who let him do it happy reading fuck restarting its difficult enough to hit level 8 let alone higher levels

9 years ago  #20
Level 27

Originally posted by buddy demolition making that last bit of money while he still can staff shoulda banned him making money a long time ago then the game may have active staff that care but he takes all they cash from prisonb lock while the staff live of datpiff they even give that clown free respect for being a mentor which is like saying yeah u take our favor money and we suck ya dick in the process when all he do is call noobs dupes the laughs on the ppl who let him do it

giving free respect to the people most likely to buy it seems flawed

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread