Gang: APOCALYPSE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 2 months

Thread closed

9 years ago  #32
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by buddy Is this a knee jerk reaction to not being able to sale ur shit games dead staff don't give a fuck datpiff pays they wages get used to it

speakin of which.. where the fucc is volume bar on new datpiff player... vinny?

9 years ago  #33
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by TheGrimraper i like the original idea jus saying

2 people trained over 5 mil this week We wouldn't want to mess that up. Lol. Bump

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
9 years ago  #34
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO

2 people trained over 5 mil this week We wouldn't want to mess that up. Lol. Bump

lol hey they like to click obviously more than the average person

9 years ago  #35
Level 26
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by TheGrimraper

lol hey they like to click obviously more than the average person

What if the people training millions are average and the rest of us are below average? :O

9 years ago  #36
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

are you looking for trouble??????

9 years ago  #37
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz

Originally posted by shawshank

are you looking for trouble??????

I don't give a fuuuuuuck (quote from haunted house)

9 years ago  #38
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by BMize Fuck that if people want more stats or a more balanced game then start clicking and working. Instead of watching people train there ass off for sooo long and then saying "Woah woah, RESET!"

Sorry, I just don't see the point. I have put a lot of $ into this game because I have enjoyed working to get where I am without worrying about people higher than me... Only people coming up with these reset ideas are the ones no longer training

. fuckin bum life callin this work

the game died ages ago your just the last in a long line of dupes throwing money at something that used to be pb (hi mum*waves*). welcome to bum life son

Originally posted by buddy Staff don't even read this shit the games finished just a buncha ppl keeping it alive while ppl slowly leave one by one and demolition making that last bit of money while he still can staff shoulda banned him making money a long time ago then the game may have active staff that care but he takes all they cash from prisonb lock while the staff live of datpiff they even give that clown free respect for being a mentor which is like saying yeah u take our favor money and we suck ya dick in the process when all he do is call noobs dupes the laughs on the ppl who let him do it happy reading fuck restarting its difficult enough to hit level 8 let alone higher levels

again, either fat boy is giving staff a cut or they just really shit at their jobs, but imma guess the amount of cash taken from this game is negligible, which in a way tells it own story. BUM LIFE, CLICKIN FOR A LIVIN. you aight bout dis life

Originally posted by Stak0 Dead prisonblock.

RIP.

pfft im sure the 6 people online right now would claim otherwise, although the term "alive and well" is well out the window. i blame staff

the reason these people, yes both of them, dont want a reset is because this, right here, the 6 players online, no new players etc etc is just part of their life. they have nothing else, so a reset would be for them the end of the world as they know it. no more false feelings of superiority, accepting that this is a game and nothing more.

of course a reset will never happen as it would be pointless, something along with a reset would have to be put in place to stop it becoming the bastard child it is today but no one at idle media could give 2 fucks about what mu built so since were just throwing ideas around, pull the plug, put it out of its misery. let it burn n fuck dat puff

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #39
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Why do you care what happens to the game?

None of this affects you if you don't play, and the only people you seem to be convincing are those who already agree with you.

What do you have to gain from seeing this game shut down?

Originally posted by Lord_Dong the reason these people, yes both of them, dont want a reset is because this, right here, the 6 players online, no new players etc etc is just part of their life.

If this game is really gaining no new players, there are no people for you to save from what you are calling a "bastard child". Those who are here have been here, and can make their own decisions based on the experiences they've already had.

Last edited by Kron 9 years ago

9 years ago  #40
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

tis only my opinion Couple o packets. Listening to anything you say is not something i will be doing. After you and chubbs stole that kids 100 bucks. Was it worth losing any integrity you had left for such a vast amount. Once again I say to You, poor show.

New suggestion. Get rid of the parasites

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread