“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”
8 years ago  #53
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by V12DaBully
Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by TheGrimraper i know im late and all but yall talk about how staying here is bum life and dem sucks this and that when really yall are here to log on every day or once a week to just simply harass someone online you talk mad game but front the complete opposite if you really meant what you typed you wouldnt log on here anymore and last i checked most of DOB are ex players or so they've anyways stay on this game if all you do is talk about staying away from it? Practice what you preach and dont mean log on every few days to blow off steam at a dude you dont even know.

Playing over ten hours a day, everyday is Bum life, Turning day into night just to play pb, yep bum life. Playing to make a living..... Priceless

Looking forward to bossaldo in here next fighting For chubbs.

YoU have no idea what you're on abou.

Come on bob u act like u never played crazy pb hours. Shit I remember u was putting up big gains week in and week out. So u sayin u was living that "bum life" too at one time? LD stop bullshittin we played together when u were active. U on sum hypocrite shit bob. Jus sayin

the fuck outta here you crawlin, staff cock suckin, snitch. you remember fuck all other than the taste i left in your mouth, bitter.

WHEN THIS IS ALL YOU GOT, ALL YOU DO, BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA FUCKIN BUM LIFE V. your just in here trying in vain to stand up for your long term lover. remember all that shit that happened when you got kicked from DR over lucy? he chose her over you yet here you are like a good lil pet dog barking for your master. who is it you ran to at that time? yeah fuckin me! yet here you are

so i say to you, stop bull shittin BOB. if you changed your life in order to play (or suck the last of the life blood from) this game, i.e. playing until the sun comes up, yep bum life. go on tell me im lying..... thought not

now run along and go get a staff member, show us those banning skills AGAIN V

Last edited by Lord_Dong 8 years ago

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
8 years ago  #54
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by TheGrimraper i know im late and all but yall talk about how staying here is bum life and dem sucks this and that when really yall are here to log on every day or once a week to just simply harass someone online you talk mad game but front the complete opposite if you really meant what you typed you wouldnt log on here anymore and last i checked most of DOB are ex players or so they've anyways stay on this game if all you do is talk about staying away from it? Practice what you preach and dont mean log on every few days to blow off steam at a dude you dont even know.

Playing over ten hours a day, everyday is Bum life, Turning day into night just to play pb, yep bum life. Playing to make a living..... Priceless

Come on bob u act like u never played crazy pb hours. Shit I remember u was putting up big gains week in and week out. So u sayin u was living that "bum life" too at one time? LD stop bullshittin we played together when u were active. U on sum hypocrite shit bob. Jus sayin

the fuck outta here you crawlin, staff cock suckin, snitch. you remember fuck all other than the taste i left in your mouth, bitter.

WHEN THIS IS ALL YOU GOT, ALL YOU DO, BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA FUCKIN BUM LIFE V. your just in here trying in vain to stand up for your long term lover. remember all that shit that happened when you got kicked from DR over lucy? he chose her over you yet here you are like a good lil pet dog barking for your master. who is it you ran to at that time? yeah fuckin me! yet here you are

so i say to you, stop bull shittin BOB. if you changed your life in order to play (or suck the last of the life blood from) this game, i.e. playing until the sun comes up, yep bum life. go on tell me im lying..... thought not

bahahahahahahahaha

8 years ago  #55
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

took a week to make that fairy tell up huh?(no typo) fuck outta here clown. not gonna argue lies. lol u know the deal but twist shit how u want lil guy. too hilarious how bitter u become champ. u aint shit but a 2-face bitch. all on my dick when u played. now u mad i come in here an expose ur bitch ass. bob u had more hours per week then the whole DR when u was active. top 5 train list. but lets forget that part. dont break ur keyboard cuuh

Last edited by V12DaBully 8 years ago

8 years ago  #56
Level 29

Bahahahahahahaa

8 years ago  #57
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Don't wanna leave out urs bob

8 years ago  #58
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 3 months

Get a life you internet snitch bitch you cried about a girl saying your name your a total tool chubby cheeks nuff sed

8 years ago  #59
Level 29

Originally posted by buddy Get a life you internet snitch bitch you cried about a girl saying your name your a total tool chubby cheeks nuff sed

I remember that...was pretty lame V

8 years ago  #60
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

took a week to make that fairy tell up huh?(no typo) fuck outta here clown. not gonna argue lies. lol u know the deal but twist shit how u want lil guy. too hilarious how bitter u become champ. u aint shit but a 2-face bitch. all on my dick when u played. now u mad i come in here an expose ur bitch ass. bob u had more hours per week then the whole DR when u was active. top 5 train list. but lets forget that part. dont break ur keyboard cuuh

mate you wait until i go offline then post this shit. i was calling your snitch ass out all fuckin day in the sb but you were nowhere to be seen....

you called me 2 faced yet it was you who turned on me. you say i had more hours on here than the whole of dr, not even your most loyal ring licker is going to believe that.

yeah i was in the top 5 trainers when more people trained. i had the perfect cell so i never needed to train 8 hours a day, i never needed to crime and that clearly still gets to you. remember when this 2 faced bitch helped you out whenever he could, be it items, cash or favors. i may of even paid for your dhpt2. yeah you paid me back but what im showing is i never had a problem with you until you thought it smart to be sly about me in the forums FACT. who stood up for you when dem kicked your ass outta dr? honestly v i was disappointed in you.

we both know what ive said is true and i forgive you. it was my fault in trusting a chameleon

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread