Item Title

Item Description

CAN MENTORS...HAVE THEM RE-APPLY

8 years ago  #11
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

cool story cracker stay mad i would too if i had all that happen to me bahahahaha

8 years ago  #12
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

Originally posted by shawshank
Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by shawshank I only see one fool in these threads..and that's you and your pathetic tirades,so either make/add or critique a suggestion or move along.

is this coming from the bitch whos sole purpose on here is to suck up to staff while his gameplay consists of being a trolling little bitch in the shoutbox and forums ever since DR turned his gang into dust which forced him to become the little tumor he is these days? oh nevermind dont answer

"suck up to staff"????..now i know your delusional...in almost 5 years i've never hit the contact button ONCE...unlike you DR snitches...how many time have you pussies hit that button??..oh nevermind,i KNOW the answer!!..bahahahahahaha

Game winner right there. Demo, he pretty much owned your stupid ass with that one.

8 years ago  #13
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

It's pretty bad to watch this game speeding towards a dead end

8 years ago  #14
Level 26
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by DarkSoul It's pretty bad to watch this game speeding towards a dead end

on the bright side if it gets sold then we can become like torn

8 years ago  #15
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 9 months

Originally posted by DemOlition cool story cracker stay mad i would too if i had all that happen to me bahahahaha

UMADBRO!?

8 years ago  #16
Level 28

Originally posted by artix
Originally posted by DarkSoul It's pretty bad to watch this game speeding towards a dead end

on the bright side if it gets sold then we can become like torn

wishful thinking haha

8 years ago  #17
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

I just paid money for favors and respected status. I'm gonna singlehandedly bring this game back to life. Now go protect your cells.

8 years ago  #18
Level 28

Originally posted by JoeInBelize I just paid money for favors and respected status. I'm gonna singlehandedly bring this game back to life. Now go protect your cells.

you can single handedly masturbate but can't make babies... if you know what I mean

8 years ago  #19
Level 26
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

lol forget favors and respect, i woulda bought shares ($0.03) that way you become the new warden

8 years ago  #20
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread