Item Description

CAN MENTORS...HAVE THEM RE-APPLY

8 years ago  #21
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 days

do any staff even read these threads

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
8 years ago  #22
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by JayMeal do any staff even read these threads

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/nope-t49217.html

8 years ago  #23
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Mentors that are constantly inactive arent helping this game. I have recently noticed more people online lately and its a shame you have people that are supposed to give advice offline for days at a time only checking in to reset their last seen time. Its a joke to let those players receive benefits of being a mentor when they cant bother themselves with being online and even half ass active.

And not to beat a dead horse but you guys ripped the mentor badge off of me for a suggestion I made... Seems like other inmates get a lot more of a cushion

Last edited by Spinelli 8 years ago

8 years ago  #24
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

agreed ^^^^ i think they should look into making some changes at mentors..... maybe take a vote or something along those lines?

8 years ago  #25
Level 34

Originally posted by rog_ agreed ^^^^ i think they should look into making some changes at mentors..... maybe take a vote or something along those lines?

See staff this isnt unreasonable at all. Listen to your players and do away with deadbeat mentors. I dont agree with taking a vote it just turns shit into a popularity contest. I would gladly re take on the role of mentor to help new players if i were asked to. Im sure rog_ feels the same way. Some people said this game was dead when I started back playing earlier this year and all I have seen is players coming back and new ones making a come up. Not trying to be banned so I wont say anything else.

8 years ago  #26
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

sure, i'd accept if asked. what i really care about tho is this game gettin poppin again. That means welcoming new players with open arms and helpin them learn the ropes. new players are the ones most likely to spend money on here if they take a liking to the game

8 years ago  #27
Level 34

Originally posted by rog_ sure, i'd accept if asked. what i really care about tho is this game gettin poppin again. That means welcoming new players with open arms and helpin them learn the ropes. new players are the ones most likely to spend money on here if they take a liking to the game

+1 on that. Cant discourage people when they start because if I didnt have whisp and chance_p helping me along with the rest of riot squad when i started 5 years ago i would be long gone

8 years ago  #28
Level 32
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

+2

Originally posted by rog_ sure, i'd accept if asked. what i really care about tho is this game gettin poppin again. That means welcoming new players with open arms and helpin them learn the ropes. new players are the ones most likely to spend money on here if they take a liking to the game

Originally posted by Spinelli

+1 on that. Cant discourage people when they start because if I didnt have whisp and chance_p helping me along with the rest of riot squad when i started 5 years ago i would be long gone

+2 I'm down for whatever will get this game bangin again!

8 years ago  #29
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by DemOlition

fuck the mentor program and fuck you trolling ass retards that ruined the community shawskank ya racist bitter old fuck you need a new hobby

+1 good luck Spin...

8 years ago  #30
Level 26
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

+3

Originally posted by Spinelli

+3

Agree with most of this.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread