Item Title

Item Description

CAN MENTORS...HAVE THEM RE-APPLY

8 years ago  #31
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 23 days

first I and other mentors were responsible for the downfall of the game. now that game might be on little bit of a rebound if you call it that - the mentors have nothing to do with that part of it. I still do my part(noobs come to me for advice and I give it to them) same I have always done.

8 years ago  #32
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by rog_ sure, i'd accept if asked. what i really care about tho is this game gettin poppin again. That means welcoming new players with open arms and helpin them learn the ropes. new players are the ones most likely to spend money on here if they take a liking to the game

also to add to something you say rog_ i agree with you in everything you say in the statement above. problem is sometimes its really hard to tell who's a dupe and not a dupe. either staff has too step up and work on their dupe detector or just plain out allow multiple accounts (without the trading option or middle man transferring of items/amens).

i would also like to say that if staff marketed this game like it should have been all along, it would probs be a very popular game. this game still has unlimited potential when it comes to growth. just need a few staff on top of their game and get it done. perhaps a pay raise for those who actually are active staff. mufasa barely plays anymore maybe we need a new warden, i dont know how that works though. is mufasa the owner of the game or what? it would just be nice to see a few changes to prisonblock. maybe start a poll or something staff and allow people too vote on things you could be utilizing you dev time for...events or game updates in general. as i stated tho plenty of stuff can be done around here but isn't. so welcoming new people is the priority but we need to either draw that line in the sand and say no more to duping or flat out allow it. i infact would like to see some upgrades to more banning of dupes. we that have worked hard on our accounts and placed our time in them will be defiled if dupes were too exist legally in prisonblock.

8 years ago  #33
Level 26
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by MGK_

also to add to something you say rog_ i agree with you in everything you say in the statement above. problem is sometimes its really hard to tell who's a dupe and not a dupe. either staff has too step up and work on their dupe detector or just plain out allow multiple accounts (without the trading option or middle man transferring of items/amens).

i would also like to say that if staff marketed this game like it should have been all along, it would probs be a very popular game. this game still has unlimited potential when it comes to growth. just need a few staff on top of their game and get it done. perhaps a pay raise for those who actually are active staff. mufasa barely plays anymore maybe we need a new warden, i dont know how that works though. is mufasa the owner of the game or what? it would just be nice to see a few changes to prisonblock. maybe start a poll or something staff and allow people too vote on things you could be utilizing you dev time for...events or game updates in general. as i stated tho plenty of stuff can be done around here but isn't. so welcoming new people is the priority but we need to either draw that line in the sand and say no more to duping or flat out allow it. i infact would like to see some upgrades to more banning of dupes. we that have worked hard on our accounts and placed our time in them will be defiled if dupes were too exist legally in prisonblock.

multiple accounts always going to be a no no

8 years ago  #34
Level 21

Originally posted by artix

i always want dupes to be bannable bro thats not the point i was making here at all man, i was simply trying to state that they need to do more about them. seems got an infestation of them and nothing is much being done about it. i'd much rather have higher security towards dupes allowing staff to use developer time towards events and other things. this recent open prison is a good thing and is a move in the right direction i think but some of those features are still broken such as free yard move ect ect. those need to be fixed and we need staff to start working on something new.

8 years ago  #35
Level 32
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Or something old... just work, do work.

8 years ago  #36
Banned
Gang: Death Row

bruhh

8 years ago  #37
Level 29

Theirs a reason V logs off and hides in yard days on end and dem logs on occasionally..they have dupes now,lo

8 years ago  #38
Banned
Gang: Death Row

Originally posted by shawshank

Theirs a reason V logs off and hides in yard days on end and dem logs on occasionally..they have dupes now,lo

how does dem's dick taste in ur mouth hoe?

8 years ago  #39
Level 29

Did you just refer to yourself in the 3rd person loser??? ^^|^

8 years ago  #40
Level 21

well this thread just went to shit.

Quick Reply