Item Title

Item Description

Gang System Beta

11 years ago  #11
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Not a bug, but i would like to be able to view my gang when im in the infirmary(when im bored in between oding), or do you guys have it set like that on purpose

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #12
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by kingtommy
Originally posted by Jagan Nice feature coming! No invitation from KT...

JAGAN! MY HOMIE!

Art is a fine thing,works like a logo..we can upload any pic,right.?

Also The promotion and settings are editable by the leaders of it,right.? like,golden etc,these names were given by leader too i hope?

11 years ago  #13
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by MeganFox Not a bug, but i would like to be able to view my gang when im in the infirmary(when im bored in between oding), or do you guys have it set like that on purpose

i agree

11 years ago  #14
Level 19
Gang: Flying Pumas
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Gang owners can purchase more ranks and more member slots. They can also change the gang's name and gang tag. Also they can delete the gang. They're also the only ones who can edit rank permissions.

Any rank can be given the permission to change rank names, invite/cancel invites new members, kick people, promote/demote people, and change descriptions or announcement.

Note that they can only do some things(promotes/demotes/kick) people of lower ranks than theirs.

11 years ago  #15
Level 19
Gang: Flying Pumas
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

You should be able to view your gang pages in iso/infirmary.

11 years ago  #16
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Yeah ok,i saw it in settings tab now,nice.

Also For quitting a gang also should be charged some amount of favors fee,which the fav fund like that can go for gang..

I always had this thought when gang comes out:

1.A gang Cash trust,like members can share and donate to make a huge amount to make it a POT,(which course,can be used my members whenever needed to somebody which can act as a Gang BANK.

2.A treasure of items waters,eds etc,whatever it mayb for welfare of members ,say if any low lvl player say lvl 20 of our gang needs items to buy amens can use them and can refund them in some time limit or something.

3.a favs pot,dont know how this can work,but when unnecessarily player quits he need to pay favs,so which can be use for few players for upgrading cell etc.

Given all these exiting feature,i really think 50 favs shdnt be the price,it looks dead cheap,bit more like 100 will be cool.

Just my thought..

11 years ago  #17
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

good ideas jagan

11 years ago  #18
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution

Originally posted by Jagan Yeah ok,i saw it in settings tab now,nice.

Also For quitting a gang also should be charged some amount of favors fee,which the fav fund like that can go for gang..

1.A gang Cash trust,like members can share and donate to make a huge amount to make it a POT,(which course,can be used my members whenever needed to somebody which can act as a Gang BANK.

2.A treasure of items waters,eds etc,whatever it mayb for welfare of members ,say if any low lvl player say lvl 20 of our gang needs items to buy amens can use them and can refund them in some time limit or something.

3.a favs pot,dont know how this can work,but when unnecessarily player quits he need to pay favs,so which can be use for few players for upgrading cell etc.

Given all these exiting feature,i really think 50 favs shdnt be the price,it looks dead cheap,bit more like 100 will be cool.

Just my thought..

id say there would have to be a limit on the cash(1 mil per member or a limited amount for the gang), say i wanted to crime 500mil cash over the next week, put in the bank, and just take it out as i train and keep it from getting mugged would be a way to abuse the system

and the items may turn into a way to get your special items from getting raided unless the gang vault was able to get raided

Last edited by Sun_Tzu 11 years ago

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #19
Level 30
Gang: Riot Squad

Originally posted by Jagan Yeah ok,i saw it in settings tab now,nice.

Just my thought..

u would owe alot of favors jagan lol.....the last person i would of thought to post that

11 years ago  #20
Level 13
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

That's nice!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread