Item Title

Item Description

Gang System Beta

11 years ago  #31
Level 11
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Well done KT and co, i'm too institutionalised to cope with a change like this you might need to put me on suicide watch

11 years ago  #32
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

You can lick vintral's feet for this one. He did most of the leg work.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #33
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

how about a thing for gang wars: A area where on your page to list which gangs your at war with(an event when war is declared also)

a little things for the leaders to declare war on another gang

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #34
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by MeganFox how about a thing for gang wars: A area where on your page to list which gangs your at war with(an event when war is declared also)

Okay, before suggestions get out of hand, you should know we have a gang road map. We don't like to share things like this because then people get angry at us because we're not completing things at their pace. But, here's a rough idea of what we have planned:

- Social features: Shoutbox, mass-mail, gang banners

- Gang Vault: A place to store/share items, some sort of tax system

- Competition: Some form of gang war-like system (we have a good idea of how this will work already)

Keep in mind, none of these changes are promises. They're ideas that we threw around the office. Some are scheduled. Some are on an "if we have time" basis. I just wanted to share because I know you people are itching to share your ideas as well.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #35
Level 29
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Thank you!!!!!!

11 years ago  #36
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Great work staff! Looking forward to what follows.

11 years ago  #37
Level 21
Gang: The Deplorables
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by kingtommy Keep in mind, none of these changes are promises.

Ah ah.. you said it, now you're on the hook for it KT

edit: big thanks to the staff for continuing to push some major developments through in the game. First fight night, now gangs!

11 years ago  #38
Level 8
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by kingtommy You can lick vintral's feet for this one. He did most of the leg work.

lolololol

11 years ago  #39
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by kingtommy
Originally posted by MeganFox how about a thing for gang wars: A area where on your page to list which gangs your at war with(an event when war is declared also)

Okay, before suggestions get out of hand, you should know we have a gang road map. We don't like to share things like this because then people get angry at us because we're not completing things at their pace. But, here's a rough idea of what we have planned:

- Social features: Shoutbox, mass-mail, gang banners

- Gang Vault: A place to store/share items, some sort of tax system

- Competition: Some form of gang war-like system (we have a good idea of how this will work already)

Keep in mind, none of these changes are promises. They're ideas that we threw around the office. Some are scheduled. Some are on an "if we have time" basis. I just wanted to share because I know you people are itching to share your ideas as well.

Nice o Nice.

11 years ago  #40
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 days

it looks like it was worth the wait

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread