Item Title

Item Description

Gang System Beta

11 years ago  #21
Level 6
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Gang Banks and vaults are possible future features.

11 years ago  #22
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 days

GANG SHOUTBOX WITH 0 FLOOD LIMIT AND UNLIMITED WORDS AND GANG FORUM AND LEADER CAN BAN A MEMBER TEMP FROM THEM IF USED INCORRECTLY!

11 years ago  #23
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

u can already make a gang forum

11 years ago  #24
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by TheBrockStar GANG SHOUTBOX WITH 0 FLOOD LIMIT AND UNLIMITED WORDS AND GANG FORUM AND LEADER CAN BAN A MEMBER TEMP FROM THEM IF USED INCORRECTLY!

Whoa there, buddy! Hittin that Juicy Juice kinda hard, I think.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #25
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 days

Originally posted by KingRico u can already make a gang forum

MAKE THAT A PRIVATE ONE!

Originally posted by kingtommy
Originally posted by TheBrockStar GANG SHOUTBOX WITH 0 FLOOD LIMIT AND UNLIMITED WORDS AND GANG FORUM AND LEADER CAN BAN A MEMBER TEMP FROM THEM IF USED INCORRECTLY!

Whoa there, buddy! Hittin that Juicy Juice kinda hard, I think.

I just really like the gangs thing lol

11 years ago  #26
Banned

are u able to check out a gang n click on a member and itll send u to dey profile?

11 years ago  #27
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by KingRico are u able to check out a gang n click on a member and itll send u to dey profile?

yes

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #28
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Thought my ballsack wouldve been able to touch the floor before the day id seen gangs on here would come lol

good stuff guys appreciated

11 years ago  #29
Banned

nice thanks megan

11 years ago  #30
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by MeganFox
Originally posted by Jagan Yeah ok,i saw it in settings tab now,nice.

Also For quitting a gang also should be charged some amount of favors fee,which the fav fund like that can go for gang..

I always had this thought when gang comes out:

1.A gang Cash trust,like members can share and donate to make a huge amount to make it a POT,(which course,can be used my members whenever needed to somebody which can act as a Gang BANK.

2.A treasure of items waters,eds etc,whatever it mayb for welfare of members ,say if any low lvl player say lvl 20 of our gang needs items to buy amens can use them and can refund them in some time limit or something.

3.a favs pot,dont know how this can work,but when unnecessarily player quits he need to pay favs,so which can be use for few players for upgrading cell etc.

Given all these exiting feature,i really think 50 favs shdnt be the price,it looks dead cheap,bit more like 100 will be cool.

Just my thought..

id say there would have to be a limit on the cash(1 mil per member or a limited amount for the gang), say i wanted to crime 500mil cash over the next week, put in the bank, and just take it out as i train and keep it from getting mugged would be a way to abuse the system

and the items may turn into a way to get your special items from getting raided unless the gang vault was able to get raided

No,again,im not saying the bank will be of 500 mil cash total and powertraining that..thats way to much,what iam pointing out is that mayb set according to total members of that gang...

Say,each max deposit is 2 mil,the bank will be having 20 mil for 10 person,not such big as 500 mil and wont abuse the game as individual nowadays holding that easily.. And you Megan

Originally posted by supremagnetic
Originally posted by Jagan

u would owe alot of favors jagan lol.....the last person i would of thought to post that

Not more,i aldready spent 5k+ favs to protect my training shits..

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread