Item Title

Item Description

Karnage

9 years ago  #2,521
Level 34
Gang: Makazu Ent
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

you gone have to clear this up for me... so the problem is i got a green latern? right, cuz it dont make sense to say i sniped her if she made the listing

9 years ago  #2,522
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

now you just playing dumb. u know she listed that for someone else on a paypal deal. she's a good enough person to have refunded their money tho.

9 years ago  #2,523
Level 34

yea thats what im saying, technically i bought his dvd but like i said it wasnt a snipe i dont know what they arranged but now yall attacking me because she GAVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK ??? like i had nothing to do with that, if she didnt give him his money back would there still be a problem? forreal

9 years ago  #2,524
Level 35

u make no sense. she gave him his money back BECAUSE u refused to give the dvd back.

9 years ago  #2,525
Level 34

how dont i make sense? .. and me not giving it back became known after 10 pm's before i even knew whoever was suppose to buy it dude was in my inbox "bitch this" "broke mf that" just reckless shit and then she msged me and after i forwarded her those msgs, she tells me to keep it... so i did

9 years ago  #2,526
Level 35

conversation's over my dude

9 years ago  #2,527
Level 34

ha, i thought yall was some stand up guys that kept shit real... maybe i aint make enough sense of that

9 years ago  #2,528
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

9 years ago  #2,529
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

yeah we not stand up guys. sticking up for your ex gang member and best friend on da game....thats garbage.

take it from the guy sniping ppls shit and tricking ppl out of their items.

"i said pet rock, i didnt say pet rock amen. so you fucked out your eds"

dude just here to steal and swindle - talking about who is stand up and who isn't.....get real

9 years ago  #2,530
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

you sniped the green lantern dude, you call it "just buying off the market" or however you want to put it. but it was intended for another player - part of a paypal deal. you "sniped" it before that person could buy it and didn't give it back. thats what sniping is. and who exactly are we extorting?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread