Item Description

Karnage

6 years ago  #3,111
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by JayMeal
Originally posted by lboogie You just keep proving my point, you're really upset. It's just a game man no need to get all bent out of shape. Although your tears are delicious

its 2017 and we're still using "you mad" variants

this isn't 2010 anymore old man

This is what you come up with? Must be running out of steam?

6 years ago  #3,112
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 24 days

Wahhhhhhh karnage stop beating me up online, I’m going to send a gang of Bosnians after you because I’m a pussy and can’t fight for myself online or real life.

6 years ago  #3,113
Banned
Gang: RVGE
Incarcerated: 6 years, 6 months

Originally posted by neo88 Better hit that contact button, keep reaching you intimidated bitches.

You srsly call us intimidated? we're legit offering to fuck you up IRL and you're cowering in fear "its just a game pls don't hurt me"

lmaoooooooo

you're a joke

I AM that nigga willling to box it out with you internet divas. Neo and boogie don't have time for wannabes like ya. On the other hand I got free smoke over here. You said name a place? I did. If anything I'd slap you stupid in K name. Fucking nako

6 years ago  #3,114
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by skully_
Originally posted by neo88 Better hit that contact button, keep reaching you intimidated bitches.

You srsly call us intimidated? we're legit offering to fuck you up IRL and you're cowering in fear "its just a game pls don't hurt me"

lmaoooooooo

you're a joke

I AM that nigga willling to box it out with you internet divas. Neo and boogie don't have time for wannabes like ya. On the other hand I got free smoke over here. You said name a place? I did. If anything I'd slap you stupid in K name. Fucking nako

who are you ? lol

6 years ago  #3,115
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by dayna
Originally posted by skully_

lmaoooooooo

you're a joke

who are you ? lol

Obviously a dude more down for his shit than Jaymeal lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread