Item Title

Item Description

Karnage

6 years ago  #3,091
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

you're making a fool of yourself jay. log off. relax.

6 years ago  #3,092
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by JayMeal
Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by neo88 "You look like a geek, I would so intimidate you IRL"

"I have one degree and i'm about to start another, now cower in fear"

Bahahahaha you're such a clown, i'd destroy your real life just like I do your pb life.

i know a couple boys who wanna beat u down IRL neo and are REAL close

wonder if ur man enough to face some 6'2 220+ lb muscle bound freaks... idk just shit i heard thru the grapevine

Lol karnage is the ones taking the game too seriously? Y’all ones talking about real life fights over a little prisonblock game. Too funny, y’all so butthurt you are ready to fight in real life. Well least you have the balls to actually say it but your “boys” sound more like girls. They in your ear about wanting to fight me real life but won’t say shit to me about it. Well everyone on this game knows my real name, if not it’s not hard to find. Come by and try your intimidation and “face” me. Bahahaha what a bunch of losers

give a place to meet up tough boi

neo88 wins neo88 earns 9795 EXP and makes off with $117 of JayMeal's cash!

I win, you lose. Same thing happens in real life, nice try on intimidating me with about to start your second degree. Papers aren’t very intimidating but nice try. Sort yourself fucking oxygen thief

6 years ago  #3,093
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 28 days

lmfaooooo [K] out here looking like real pussy bois

"no bro its just a game...heheh"

told you boys you're too intimidated and can only talk hard online

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #3,094
Banned
Gang: RVGE
Incarcerated: 6 years, 6 months

Originally posted by neo88 "You look like a geek, I would so intimidate you IRL"

Bahahahaha you're such a clown, i'd destroy your real life just like I do your pb life.

wonder if ur man enough to face some 6'2 220+ lb muscle bound freaks... idk just shit i heard thru the grapevine

Lol karnage is the ones taking the game too seriously? Y’all ones talking about real life fights over a little prisonblock game. Too funny, y’all so butthurt you are ready to fight in real life. Well least you have the balls to actually say it but your “boys” sound more like girls. They in your ear about wanting to fight me real life but won’t say shit to me about it. Well everyone on this game knows my real name, if not it’s not hard to find. Come by and try your intimidation and “face” me. Bahahaha what a bunch of losers

14st, 34st, or 42nd. Almost every train runs Through those stops. Anytime after 6, you fucking dweeb.

6 years ago  #3,095
Level 30
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

�
6 years ago  #3,096
Level 26

Originally posted by skully_

14st, 34st, or 42nd. Almost every train runs Through those stops. Anytime after 6, you fucking dweeb.

who the fuck are you lmfao

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #3,097
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

neo prob forgot to sign off his dupe

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™
6 years ago  #3,098
Level 37

Originally posted by Sandin

neo prob forgot to sign off his dupe

Better hit that contact button, keep reaching you intimidated bitches.

6 years ago  #3,099
Level 26

Originally posted by neo88 Better hit that contact button, keep reaching you intimidated bitches.

You srsly call us intimidated? we're legit offering to fuck you up IRL and you're cowering in fear "its just a game pls don't hurt me"

lmaoooooooo

you're a joke

6 years ago  #3,100
Level 37

Originally posted by neo88 Better hit that contact button, keep reaching you intimidated bitches.

You srsly call us intimidated? we're legit offering to fuck you up IRL and you're cowering in fear "its just a game pls don't hurt me"

lmaoooooooo

you're a joke

your fuck buddy Sandin knows my name, what city I live in and only lives in hour from me. put your two over educated brains to work and get my address. ill be here waiting

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread