Item Title

Item Description

Karnage

6 years ago  #3,101
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Jay you're acting like a little kid that's been put in timeout. There is no way you're over 17.

6 years ago  #3,102
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

Originally posted by lboogie Jay you're acting like a little kid that's been put in timeout. There is no way you're over 17.

17 stone maybe..

6 years ago  #3,103
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 28 days

Originally posted by TheStag
Originally posted by lboogie Jay you're acting like a little kid that's been put in timeout. There is no way you're over 17.

17 stone maybe..

not quote, but its all muscle anyway.

how? you've been mad ever since i laughed at u for being ugly

tbh its ok to be ugly

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #3,104
Level 26

Originally posted by neo88

your fuck buddy Sandin knows my name, what city I live in and only lives in hour from me. put your two over educated brains to work and get my address. ill be here waiting

u dumb kid? no ones finna go to ur house u moron. oh yea just give you carte blanche to kill one of my boys

how about u stop being a beta pussy and prove ur not a bitch boy. i got some big ass bosnians finna take u out REAL QUICK

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #3,105
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by JayMeal

your fuck buddy Sandin knows my name, what city I live in and only lives in hour from me. put your two over educated brains to work and get my address. ill be here waiting

u dumb kid? no ones finna go to ur house u moron. oh yea just give you carte blanche to kill one of my boys

how about u stop being a beta pussy and prove ur not a bitch boy. i got some big ass bosnians finna take u out REAL QUICK

You’re a joke, calling someone out to fight but you’re sending multiple people to fight your battle for you? Bahahaha only pussy here is you.

Your pussy so sore over an online game that you want to fight irl. Well you can’t fight so instead you want to send others to do it for you.

Sorry but nobody online will get under my skin that much that I’ll risk a case to fight em. Gives me a tad bit satisfaction knowing that wrecking you online has caused you so much misery.

“I’ll intimidate you in real life, well not me myself but I’ll send a gang of 6’6” Bosnians”

You fucking clown bahahaha

6 years ago  #3,106
Level 35

Originally posted by TheStag

17 stone maybe..

not quote, but its all muscle anyway.

how? you've been mad ever since i laughed at u for being ugly

tbh its ok to be ugly

boy please. You can't effect me. What have I said to even act like I'm upset? Sure I make you look foolish in here but that doesn't mean I'm mad it just means you're easy to verbally crush.

6 years ago  #3,107
Level 26

Originally posted by lboogie boy please. You can't effect me. What have I said to even act like I'm upset? Sure I make you look foolish in here but that doesn't mean I'm mad it just means you're easy to verbally crush.

I can't "effect" you lmaoooo, uneducated boi over here.

Arguing with people legit half your age pretending to be hard on an RPG game.

cringe.

6 years ago  #3,108
Level 26

You’re a joke, calling someone out to fight but you’re sending multiple people to fight your battle for you? Bahahaha only pussy here is you.

Your pussy so sore over an online game that you want to fight irl. Well you can’t fight so instead you want to send others to do it for you.

Sorry but nobody online will get under my skin that much that I’ll risk a case to fight em. Gives me a tad bit satisfaction knowing that wrecking you online has caused you so much misery.

“I’ll intimidate you in real life, well not me myself but I’ll send a gang of 6’6” Bosnians”

You fucking clown bahahaha

"bwahahahha" lmao you look retarded, fuck you laughing at fag?

you laughing at the fact you're scared?

cuz then we have similar senses of humor. i think its hilarious as well.

6 years ago  #3,109
Level 35

You just keep proving my point, you're really upset. It's just a game man no need to get all bent out of shape. Although your tears are delicious

6 years ago  #3,110
Level 26

Originally posted by lboogie You just keep proving my point, you're really upset. It's just a game man no need to get all bent out of shape. Although your tears are delicious

its 2017 and we're still using "you mad" variants

this isn't 2010 anymore old man

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread