Item Title

Item Description

Karnage

6 years ago  #3,081
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 28 days

Originally posted by lboogie Please explain to me Jay how coming on this game to post almost 8k times in these forums is any different from training? Are you not clicking buttons to put up all these post?

90% of my posts are from when i played everyday. and even if they weren't i still got shit done IRL meanwhile retard boi lboogie still taking agame way too srsly even at the ripe old age of 94

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #3,082
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by JayMeal
Originally posted by lboogie Please explain to me Jay how coming on this game to post almost 8k times in these forums is any different from training? Are you not clicking buttons to put up all these post?

90% of my posts are from when i played everyday. and even if they weren't i still got shit done IRL meanwhile retard boi lboogie still taking agame way too srsly even at the ripe old age of 94

It sure seams like you're posting a lot these days. You also seam very upset? I find when most people put down other all the time they are trying to fill a hole in their life. Or they are trying to convince themselves they are better than other because deep down they know their not.

6 years ago  #3,083
Level 26

Originally posted by lboogie

It sure seams like you're posting a lot these days. You also seam very upset? I find when most people put down other all the time they are trying to fill a hole in their life. Or they are trying to convince themselves they are better than other because deep down they know their not.

lmao look at sigmund retard over here trying to get under my skin

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo inb4 "u mad bro u upset??? hurhurhur"

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #3,084
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

Originally posted by TheStag

But all these degrees and how your life is great.. But you log in to argue your point on the internet?

Genius

Not sure what your point is if im honest. Are you insinuating if I have an education, a good life, etc. that would somehow detract me from logging on PB?

sounds like a stupid point you're trying to force here.

what I said was true, the people who are trying to act hard af on PB right now are e-bragging about what exactly? clicking "cime", "train", and collecting all the rare amens for the last 5 years? nice bro lmfao

Lol, my point is if your life was so great you wouldnt come to an online game to brag about how great you are irl.. Surely if it was so brilliant youd be out enjoying it, to conclude you either dont have such a great life.. Or you have no friends irl to brag to which is it lol

idk man sounds like a strawman argument, we come on here to fuck around, meanwhile [K] faggots take it so seriously like their stats are a big accomplishment

just trying to bring them down a notch and make them realize clicking 1 button for 5 years is not an accomplishment, and they should infact be humiliated by their own stats.

meanwhile sandin and i are banging all the bitches (MMF style, no homo)

How are you going to take them down a notch sir? Lol

Re your last sentance i presume you have no friends to brag to lol

6 years ago  #3,085
Level 26

Originally posted by TheStag How are you going to take them down a notch sir? Lol

seems like you're nuthugging em hard, pal

"u got no frndz" says people addicted to a text based rpg game with billions worth of stats

6 years ago  #3,086
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

Originally posted by TheStag How are you going to take them down a notch sir? Lol

"u got no frndz" says people addicted to a text based rpg game with billions worth of stats

lol just saying it how i see it, mate.

I dont think anybody is addicted to this game tbf lol well i hope not it died of death allot of years ago

6 years ago  #3,087
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by neo88 "You look like a geek, I would so intimidate you IRL"

"I have one degree and i'm about to start another, now cower in fear"

Bahahahaha you're such a clown, i'd destroy your real life just like I do your pb life.

i know a couple boys who wanna beat u down IRL neo and are REAL close

wonder if ur man enough to face some 6'2 220+ lb muscle bound freaks... idk just shit i heard thru the grapevine

Lol karnage is the ones taking the game too seriously? Y’all ones talking about real life fights over a little prisonblock game. Too funny, y’all so butthurt you are ready to fight in real life. Well least you have the balls to actually say it but your “boys” sound more like girls. They in your ear about wanting to fight me real life but won’t say shit to me about it. Well everyone on this game knows my real name, if not it’s not hard to find. Come by and try your intimidation and “face” me. Bahahaha what a bunch of losers

6 years ago  #3,088
Level 26

lol just saying it how i see it, mate.

I dont think anybody is addicted to this game tbf lol well i hope not it died of death allot of years ago

you're on thin ice right now. you're lucky im in a REAL good mood

6 years ago  #3,089
Level 26

Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by neo88 "You look like a geek, I would so intimidate you IRL"

Bahahahaha you're such a clown, i'd destroy your real life just like I do your pb life.

wonder if ur man enough to face some 6'2 220+ lb muscle bound freaks... idk just shit i heard thru the grapevine

Lol karnage is the ones taking the game too seriously? Y’all ones talking about real life fights over a little prisonblock game. Too funny, y’all so butthurt you are ready to fight in real life. Well least you have the balls to actually say it but your “boys” sound more like girls. They in your ear about wanting to fight me real life but won’t say shit to me about it. Well everyone on this game knows my real name, if not it’s not hard to find. Come by and try your intimidation and “face” me. Bahahaha what a bunch of losers

give a place to meet up tough boi

6 years ago  #3,090
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by neo88

give a place to meet up tough boi

Jaymeal your a fucking faggot you sucked at pb first time round and where a nobody and your coming off like a complete tosser second time I have no doubt your real life is a fucking catastrophe coming onto a game wanting a fight!!! Sort your self fucking oxygen thief

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread