Item Title

Item Description

Karnage

9 years ago  #2,531
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

it is sniping - thats exactly what we call it here, you stole something that belonged to another player.

we sticking up for a friend, trying to get back what should be her property.

i dont see that as extortion - you would be returning what is rightfully hers not paying something from your own pocket, and you say she not give you events anymore? funny as just last night or night before i seen her in iso for trying to raid you.

9 years ago  #2,532
Level 37

she did give him back the money so who cares about some scenario that didn't happen. hana is one of the best ppl on this game, which is exactly why she gave the money back. she felt bad the amen got sniped and she couldnt get it back for him. so her being the nice person she is, she gave the money back. therefore you sniped her and not whoever was buying it. so therefore we are having this conversation, dont give a fuck about if it would have happened another way - this is the way it is.

i dont want to hear about she gave you a free pass on it, she wouldnt still be in your events if that was the case.

9 years ago  #2,533
Level 34
Gang: Makazu Ent
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

thats the thing, nobody's making a big deal of it here but the obvious, and her giving me 1-2 events every other day is to be expected because she hasnt forgot but thats all

9 years ago  #2,534
Level 37

oh dont worry, ill be here to remember and give events for her. even if she has done quit and never comes back.

9 years ago  #2,535
Level 14
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by 174ROBBERY yea but you also know she rarely even plays, hell she even said shes slowly leaving the game, but like rog_ said she was nice enough to give him his money back.. which as you know is rare seeing how most players when doing pp deals tell you upfront that they are not responsible for snipers, but im saying that if she didnt give him his money back which is outta my control.. it would be a turned check and we wouldnt be having this conversation, which brings me back to why it is even a problem with a select few of [K] members if she told me to keep it and dropped fav hits on me... but you said you guys are standing up for her when she hasnt mentioned anything else about it

Hana one of the nicest players on pb u should've felt intilted to give it back wtf bro wheres your fucking heart u deserve what's coming to u Respect hana.

9 years ago  #2,536
Level 34

Originally posted by neo88 oh dont worry, ill be here to remember and give events for her. even if she has done quit and never comes back.

and thats what im saying it doesnt even prove anything, thats just how you feel, even tho it has nun to do with nobody here, you're involved because what? you got the stats, the gang behind, nothing to lose.. thats bullshit str8 up

9 years ago  #2,537
Level 34

as you see im not as long as yall playin this game, i dont know her, just as much as anybody else besides from incounters from my own game... i just play

9 years ago  #2,538
Level 37

Originally posted by 174ROBBERY
Originally posted by neo88 oh dont worry, ill be here to remember and give events for her. even if she has done quit and never comes back.

and thats what im saying it doesnt even prove anything, thats just how you feel, even tho it has nun to do with nobody here, you're involved because what? you got the stats, the gang behind, nothing to lose.. thats bullshit str8 up

plenty to do with me, maybe thats what you are missing. hana was a big part of building K up and how it made it this far. she might not be with us anymore, but she still friends with all of us. hana helped me with advice, items, amens, and fucking anyone up that messed with me in the past. I just doing for her what she did for me countless times. you scam her you might as well take money out my pocket too

9 years ago  #2,539
Level 34

Originally posted by neo88

plenty to do with me, maybe thats what you are missing. hana was a big part of building K up and how it made it this far. she might not be with us anymore, but she still friends with all of us. hana helped me with advice, items, amens, and fucking anyone up that messed with me in the past. I just doing for her what she did for me countless times. you scam her you might as well take money out my pocket too

so now i scammed her???

9 years ago  #2,540
Level 37

Originally posted by neo88

so now i scammed her???

im saying you fuck with her you fuck with me. thats what im pointing out

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread