Item Description

$$$$$$$$$$$SALE$$$$$$$$$$$

7 years ago  #181
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by Squeeze12 Not funny at all lol I ain't just ain't stupid I had u empty ya mommas purse to buy some pirates cuhhhh

budvipack

Level: 27

Strength: 121,000,046

Defense: 160,004,331

Speed: 356,383,708

Stamina: 100%

Squeeze12

Level: 24

Strength: 9,210,171

Defense: 3,661

Speed: 56,783,332

Strength: 137,933,736

Defense: 23,448,771

Speed: 452,079,940

Pistol22

Strength: 253,032,807

Defense: 15,308,562

Speed: 1,153,316,420

Stamina: 81%

the number show it all, u niggaz cant do shit with me but attack and talk shit when im offline bc when im acitve, you see the results....soft taco shell ass niggaz (STAN) should be the name of yall weak crew.....I know turbo tired of defending yall weak niggaz

SQUEEZE EMPTIED OUT CELL, TIME TO LOG OFF SCARED ASS BITCH MADE NIGGA

7 years ago  #182
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Lmfao u still on here crying I'm not active or my cell would be in sissy boy I trained over 5 mill yesterday if u was really puttin in work that wouldn't have happened cuh

7 years ago  #183
Banned

And it's funny how tough u are on the forums when behind the scenes u messaging the gang secretly asking for peace sissy you ain't tough at all nigga lol

7 years ago  #184
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

Figured the fact that I don't reset my code every 30 secs would have been a no brainer but apparently not so I figured I would help you out. You don't have to worry bout me in your inbox, I never have and never will message you bout shit. You just a speed bump right now. Always fun to watch people who talk shit about a "dead ass game" and then turn around and drop 3k favs and buy 20 pirates just to try and save some face "on a dead ass game". Give a fuck if you a "baller" it's funny watching you change shit up to look tough on this dead ass game....lol keep doin you playa and don't forget to reset every 30 secs. One would think a fucking baller with "fuck you money" would have they shit protected annnnnnnd there it goes, cell already out #BallinOnABudget #NextPaycheckYouGoingToProtectMore?

7 years ago  #185
Banned

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr Figured the fact that I don't reset my code every 30 secs would have been a no brainer but apparently not so I figured I would help you out. You don't have to worry bout me in your inbox, I never have and never will message you bout shit. You just a speed bump right now. Always fun to watch people who talk shit about a "dead ass game" and then turn around and drop 3k favs and buy 20 pirates just to try and save some face "on a dead ass game". Give a fuck if you a "baller" it's funny watching you change shit up to look tough on this dead ass game....lol keep doin you playa and don't forget to reset every 30 secs. One would think a fucking baller with "fuck you money" would have they shit protected annnnnnnd there it goes, cell already out #BallinOnABudget #NextPaycheckYouGoingToProtectMore?

This guy maxes out all credit cards to look good to us people he will never meet lol

7 years ago  #186
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

Originally posted by budvipack CONGRATS PISTOL, I heard you won the best actress in a soap opera.... some real bitch sounding shit in here for real... 18 pages of it too all doubt has been removed from the first page and the rest is hands down convincing ass shit TBH so reword this and fit it to how youd like but the fact remains this is some 13 year old school girl shit in this forum post

he speaks, lol, whatever, this is what i do, you should have stayed out, my beef was with squeeze, but u always managed to sneak in events while offline

but being a bitch is what he does, his words not mine!!!

7 years ago  #187
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

fuk sqeegey, even i could put up 5mil in a day, if i had people feeding me gc allday & fighting my battles for me u actn like u actually did sumthin special & dingo, for sum1 sitn around waiting for a settlement check u sure like to talk bout pistol & him having no money, thn in same sentence talk about all the doe he spent on pb while u sitn waiting for a handout & popn ya pain pills #PopAnother1U'llFeelBetter #WaitingOnHandout this is fun, glad u finally opened ya mouth..where the fuk turbo at? he was running that dicksucker like a champ in here till i posted my 1st comment bout him & sqeeget crying like lil girls, after that he snuck bak into his lil tent & been real quiet ya'll spent damn near as much rl doe on here as pistol & if u could afford it like him u would've probably spent mor so either ya'll fuktards or hypocrites for talkn bout him spendn doe on here, when ya'll hav done the same damn thing, u just aint got it like pistol so u cant spend it like he does..bahahahaha & im out..dont work to hard today dingo, we dont want u to hurt yaself again sqeegey, quit licking the damn bus windows & turbo, please stop bossing sqeegey around, let him fight, he so wants to

7 years ago  #188
Banned

This guy still hanging off pistols ass hairs trying to move on up and who the hell is dingo and shit u been here Wat 6 years u haven't trained more than 1mill a day judging from ya poop ass stats u go sit down in your corner cause every single person on this thread has better stats than you your just hear to gargle another niggas cum ...."and if you could afford it like him" don't say u ain't dick eating cuz I see the cum sliding out your nose fag boy lol you talkin like u big money your damn self u no u a broke nigga Jhate

7 years ago  #189
Level 39

Originally posted by JHate407 where u at big mouth?? put them paypal stats to use fuk boi..u spent enuff might as well get ya money's worth or u scared to use them buttons? with them beastn ass stat.. weak bruh, fukn weak & ya my stats aint good, but i aint never been scared to fight my own battles..when u actually take part in a lil skirmish u will actually gain hella exp & thats why my stats suk bcuz didnt hide behind nobody scared to fight for mine..wut good havn thm beastn ass stats if u scared to use them sqeegey? & honestly ya stats aint all that good either even for ya lvl they better than mine but that aint saying much since i aint spend rl doe to get a top notch training cell & even if i did, get bored after an hr of training bahahahahaaha

05/26/2016 6:04pmbudvipack [STD] mugged you! he managed to take $13,576 in cash from you!Delete

05/26/2016 6:03pmbudvipack [STD] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 18 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.Delete

05/26/2016 5:06pmbudvipack [STD] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 20 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.Delete

05/26/2016 4:59pmTurboTorture [STD] mugged you! he managed to take $45,339 in cash from you! he decided to beat the shit out of you for good measure.Delete

05/26/2016 4:31pmbudvipack [STD] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 14 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.Delete

05/26/2016 4:31pmbudvipack [STD] mugged you! he managed to take $51,929 in cash from you!Delete

05/26/2016 3:29pmTurboTorture [STD] mugged you! he managed to take $61,093 in cash from you! he decided to beat the shit out of you for good measure.Delete

05/26/2016 3:27pmneo88 just listed 1 Noise-Cancelling Headphones on the market for $50,000 each in South Dakota!Delete

05/26/2016 2:55pmbudvipack [STD] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 17 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.Delete

05/26/2016 11:41amTurboTorture [STD] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 22 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.Delete

05/26/2016 11:23amTONYMONGUIDOJr [STD] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 10 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.Delete

05/26/2016 10:17amTONYMONGUIDOJr [STD] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 21 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.Delete

05/26/2016 8:41amTurboTorture [STD] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 25 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.Delete

05/26/2016 8:40amTurboTorture [STD] mugged you! he managed to take $52,912 in cash from you!Delete

05/26/2016 7:45ambudvipack [STD] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 23 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

Pistol22 has successfully completed the hit that RyRy put out on budvipack [STD]. This hit is now closed!

Miraculously, you manage to catch TurboTorture [STD] off-guard and snatch $3,741,051 from him. You earn 42442827 EXP!

You break in, and make off with a a Bottle of Water, a Energy Drink, a Cheeseburger, a Hot Dog, a Something Blue, a Something Old, a Rag, a Dead Turkey, a Toilet Paper Roll, a Pie Crust, a Apple, a Breadcrumbs, a Nuts, a Evil Rabbit Foot, a Rolled Blunt, a Rubber Scraps, a Plastic Scrap, a Wolf Pelt, a Wooden Plank, a Nails, a Something New, a Bandages, a Lime, a Empty Water Bottle, a Blue Ticket, a Cherry, a Salt, a Pole, a Sports Ticket, a RAM Chip, a Shaft, a Motherboard, a Glass Bottle, a Screws, a Glowing Mushrooms, a Sulphur Dust, a Bat Wing, a Werewolf Canine, a Turkey Feather, a Fake Antlers, a Bells, a Small Ectoplasm, a Wire, a Wolf Teeth, a Zombie Flesh, a Gator Tooth, a Metal Scraps, a Corn, a Matches, a Power Ring Thingy, a Flux Capacitor, a Copper Triverp, a Pumpkin, a Dead Duck, a Dead Chicken, a Chocolate Bar, a Beer, a Pet Rock, a Rotten Cheeseburger, a Rotten Hot Dog, a Roll, a Gator Jerky, a Health Shake, a Peanuts, a Zombie Water and $45,777 from their bank! You earn 18,900 EXP!

You break in, and make off with a a Bottle of Water, a Energy Drink, a Cheeseburger, a Hot Dog, a Something Blue, a Something Old, a Rag, a Dead Turkey, a Toilet Paper Roll, a Pie Crust, a Apple, a Breadcrumbs, a Nuts, a Evil Rabbit Foot, a Rolled Blunt, a Rubber Scraps, a Plastic Scrap, a Wooden Plank, a Nails, a Something New, a Bandages, a Lime, a Empty Water Bottle, a Blue Ticket, a Cherry, a Shaft, a Glass Bottle, a Glowing Mushrooms, a Sulphur Dust, a Bat Wing, a Werewolf Canine, a Turkey Feather, a Gator Tooth, a Matches, a Power Ring Thingy, a Flux Capacitor, a Copper Triverp, a Pumpkin, a Dead Duck, a Dead Chicken, a Chocolate Bar, a Beer, a Pet Rock, a Rotten Cheeseburger, a Rotten Hot Dog, a Roll, a Gator Jerky, a Health Shake and $52,643 from their bank! You earn 18,900 EXP!

Your Rottweiler bit TurboTorture! They'll be healing for the next 296 minutes in the ICU

7 years ago  #190
Level 39

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr Figured the fact that I don't reset my code every 30 secs would have been a no brainer but apparently not so I figured I would help you out. You don't have to worry bout me in your inbox, I never have and never will message you bout shit. You just a speed bump right now. Always fun to watch people who talk shit about a "dead ass game" and then turn around and drop 3k favs and buy 20 pirates just to try and save some face "on a dead ass game". Give a fuck if you a "baller" it's funny watching you change shit up to look tough on this dead ass game....lol keep doin you playa and don't forget to reset every 30 secs. One would think a fucking baller with "fuck you money" would have they shit protected annnnnnnd there it goes, cell already out #BallinOnABudget #NextPaycheckYouGoingToProtectMore?

for what, i rarely have to use other cells so there is no need to protect what i dont use.....and again, niggaz hating about what i spend my money on......yall niggaz are corny bc my beef was with squeeze not STD, u niggaz just got involved bc you though i was a easy target and i dont run with a big ass crew and never have and never will.....so yall can go about yall STD buisness and leave me be or we can keep wasting each other time

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread