Item Title

Item Description

$$$$$$$$$$$SALE$$$$$$$$$$$

7 years ago  #201
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

First time I asked bout u or sbg I ain't here shit don't nobody care bout SBG which really ain't even a gang it's only you and your other account that you "killed off" so quit it boy lol and you right I can't do nun. Lol

Squeeze12 wins Squeeze12 earns 31325 EXP and makes off with $3,878 of Pistol22's cash

7 years ago  #202
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Lies,lies,lies, everybody know of us bc we paid plenty niggaz rent, I don't know what the hell u talking bout, why would I male a dupe and with all amends cells and train to be in SD, ask Mu if me and my brother areally dupes or ask niggaz who always selling shit, all true pb niggaz know of sbg, u the nigga that got on the game late as he'll when itz dead to act like u a boss, the last I heard u were a flunkie and the weakest nigga in STD who only gets a win when I'm offline and you all pilled up clown ass nigga, ur numbers are no where near mine so keep running, sending money out, emptying cell and spreading rompers bout your wins.....u can't even start your own gang u depending on others for help and u still a broke ass nigga, I'm done talking see u soon infirm idiot....only one nigga in your crew can fuck with me and it is not SQUEEZJUICEBO of STD

7 years ago  #203
Banned

Pistol22 [SBG]

15 minutes, 58 seconds

Lost a fight against Squeeze12 [S

Still crying lol

7 years ago  #204
Banned

I'm the weakest as of now correct lol also the youngest these got years over me of course they gonna have better stats but I'm damn sure closin in sissy keep that crying u don't want beef but u got it hoe nigga so keep crying bout that infirm cuz I'm loving the attention ur giving me

7 years ago  #205
Level 39

Originally posted by Squeeze12 Pistol22 [SBG]

15 minutes, 58 seconds

Still crying lol

Offline as usual, already should folks the numbers and u don't get wins when I'm online, instead u empty your cell and logged off until your whole crew is online weak nigga, u keep thinking u doing something but telling lies

7 years ago  #206
Level 39

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by Squeeze12 Pistol22 [SBG]

15 minutes, 58 seconds

Still crying lol

Offline as usual, already should folks the numbers and u don't get wins when I'm online, instead u empty your cell and logged off until your whole crew is online weak nigga, u keep thinking u doing something but telling lies

Don't knowbody know or care for your weak broke nubi ass, when I ask around bout you everybody told me u talk shit then pay for protection, I always fight my own battles the sbg way...and if that hurts yallz feeling then fuck yallz it doesn't matter to me

7 years ago  #207
Level 39

Yall some clowns, I'm smarter than yall, really thought u had me there, wait tell I get on my laptop, phone moves to slow

7 years ago  #208
Level 39

Originally posted by Pistol22 Yall some clowns, I'm smarter than yall, really thought u had me there, wait tell I get on my laptop, phone moves to slow

Oh i forgot STD scrubs be aware of my doggs, all this strategic planning and u still not getting nothing out my cell

7 years ago  #209
Banned

Come on boy u no that the only person with hurt feelings is ur stupid ass thought u was finna come and sell your shit but instead i made ur clown ass spend

7 years ago  #210
Level 39

Originally posted by Squeeze12 Come on boy u no that the only person with hurt feelings is ur stupid ass thought u was finna come and sell your shit but instead i made ur clown ass spend

Lies, lies, lies, u did not make me do anything, I was only selling to you bc you gave me your sobb story about going on vacation, if I wanted to sell my shit I woukd, but why sell my shit for the low when I paid top dollar for it and thatz why you making a fool of yourself.. I'll get with you clown ass STD niggaz soon I leave the block and get to my ltop, gotta make that $$$$$, might want more favs and pirates to lock down fighting cell, than u niggaz can take turns trying to raid bc u can't infirm me with them whack ass cells, keep popping pills to beat my weakest cell

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread