Item Title

Item Description

$$$$$$$$$$$SALE$$$$$$$$$$$

7 years ago  #191
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

. Only 1 problem with that bullshit you trying to spit, well more than 1 but we'll stick to the main problem. ALL my cells protected Train cell, Crime cell, Fight cell, and even my special preset cell "shit on your fathers chest" cell......plus extras for all. If my broke ass was sitting around wait for my "free handout" as you say where the fuck all that come from? difference is I don't go popping off in the forums or anywhere else for that matter about how much money I got or how much $ I've made. If a dude has $ more power to him I'm not a hater in the slightest. People have talked a lot of shit over the years about ppl that spend RL $ on this game like it's a bad thing......to me this shit is a hobby to pass the time and I got the spare $ to enjoy the game and buy what I need without having to wait for my "paycheck" to do it. I don't run around bragging about it because only a fucking douche bag does shit like that in my opinion but if that's what impresses you guys........I probably paid more in taxes in 2013 than you and pistol grossed in the past 3 years since then............WOW!!!! That felt amazing to get that off my chest and finally let everyone know that I actually don't live paycheck to paycheck. I feel like such a fucking baller like Floyd Mayweather right now..................You see how fucking stupid that shit sounds? you see that's my problem with this whole thing, I could care less how much $ you got to be honest it's an online game and if you got the $ spend it and if you dont have the $ and have to wait until Fridays to buy favs or PP while your kids don't get to eat more power to you as well....lol

And in regards to your #WaitingOnHandout I guess you can call it a handout. I didn't have to do much for it other than 3 surgeries, 6' plate on my ulnar, titanium radial head replacement, Ulnar nerve transposition, and about 23 small screws. If they want to give me six figures for the trouble and work missed so be it.

The difference is that I don't/didn't need the #Handout and would prefer my arm to be normal again. Since that's not going to happen I'll wait for my #Handout and when it comes 70% will go into savings and the other 30% will go towards buying another rental property for when I retire since I've been an independent contractor since getting out of the Corps I dont have a 401k so I invest towards my retirement in other ways.

Also I got a script of 90 percs sitting in my Cabinet with 88 still in the bottle from my surgery over a year ago so try again on the pill head shit I'm only a 30 minute drive from you Hate so if you need a fix feel free to hmu and you can have the rest since I have no need for them.

"out..dont work to hard today dingo, we dont want u to hurt yaself again" someone sounds mad that they got to go to work. Don't worry too much I still get paid while I'm home and not a single $1 of the money I've gotten every 2 weeks for the past 1.5 yrs has been touched. I really need to find something to do with it though since it's just sitting there.

"u just aint got it like pistol so u cant spend it like he does..bahahahaha" You really going to hop in the forums and ride another dudes dick about how much $ he got that's it I'm done, I really don't have much else to say after that get that 9-5 in and stop worrying about how other ppl get they $. This whole thing started because of Pistol's overpriced shit which I could care less about but you dudes fishin with the insults now and it's hilarious.

#ThisHonkiesOut #Deuces #STILLWaitingOnMyHandout

7 years ago  #192
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr . Only 1 problem with that bullshit you trying to spit, well more than 1 but we'll stick to the main problem. ALL my cells protected Train cell, Crime cell, Fight cell, and even my special preset cell "shit on your fathers chest" cell......plus extras for all. If my broke ass was sitting around wait for my "free handout" as you say where the fuck all that come from? difference is I don't go popping off in the forums or anywhere else for that matter about how much money I got or how much $ I've made. If a dude has $ more power to him I'm not a hater in the slightest. People have talked a lot of shit over the years about ppl that spend RL $ on this game like it's a bad thing......to me this shit is a hobby to pass the time and I got the spare $ to enjoy the game and buy what I need without having to wait for my "paycheck" to do it. I don't run around bragging about it because only a fucking douche bag does shit like that in my opinion but if that's what impresses you guys........I probably paid more in taxes in 2013 than you and pistol grossed in the past 3 years since then............WOW!!!! That felt amazing to get that off my chest and finally let everyone know that I actually don't live paycheck to paycheck. I feel like such a fucking baller like Floyd Mayweather right now..................You see how fucking stupid that shit sounds? you see that's my problem with this whole thing, I could care less how much $ you got to be honest it's an online game and if you got the $ spend it and if you dont have the $ and have to wait until Fridays to buy favs or PP while your kids don't get to eat more power to you as well....lol

And in regards to your #WaitingOnHandout I guess you can call it a handout. I didn't have to do much for it other than 3 surgeries, 6' plate on my ulnar, titanium radial head replacement, Ulnar nerve transposition, and about 23 small screws. If they want to give me six figures for the trouble and work missed so be it.

The difference is that I don't/didn't need the #Handout and would prefer my arm to be normal again. Since that's not going to happen I'll wait for my #Handout and when it comes 70% will go into savings and the other 30% will go towards buying another rental property for when I retire since I've been an independent contractor since getting out of the Corps I dont have a 401k so I invest towards my retirement in other ways.

Also I got a script of 90 percs sitting in my Cabinet with 88 still in the bottle from my surgery over a year ago so try again on the pill head shit I'm only a 30 minute drive from you Hate so if you need a fix feel free to hmu and you can have the rest since I have no need for them.

"out..dont work to hard today dingo, we dont want u to hurt yaself again" someone sounds mad that they got to go to work. Don't worry too much I still get paid while I'm home and not a single $1 of the money I've gotten every 2 weeks for the past 1.5 yrs has been touched. I really need to find something to do with it though since it's just sitting there.

"u just aint got it like pistol so u cant spend it like he does..bahahahaha" You really going to hop in the forums and ride another dudes dick about how much $ he got that's it I'm done, I really don't have much else to say after that get that 9-5 in and stop worrying about how other ppl get they $. This whole thing started because of Pistol's overpriced shit which I could care less about but you dudes fishin with the insults now and it's hilarious.

About those Percs bro, inbox me!! I'm dead ass serious!

7 years ago  #193
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 days

Holy shit things got pretty serious while i was away... I remember when it was all bullshit about snipers and entertaining gang wars... Now it just seems that near enough everyone hates every other motherfucker

It does still makes for some entertainment.... just slower than it use to be

Last edited by KingBen 7 years ago

7 years ago  #194
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Spinelli
Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr . Only 1 problem with that bullshit you trying to spit, well more than 1 but we'll stick to the main problem. ALL my cells protected Train cell, Crime cell, Fight cell, and even my special preset cell "shit on your fathers chest" cell......plus extras for all. If my broke ass was sitting around wait for my "free handout" as you say where the fuck all that come from? difference is I don't go popping off in the forums or anywhere else for that matter about how much money I got or how much $ I've made. If a dude has $ more power to him I'm not a hater in the slightest. People have talked a lot of shit over the years about ppl that spend RL $ on this game like it's a bad thing......to me this shit is a hobby to pass the time and I got the spare $ to enjoy the game and buy what I need without having to wait for my "paycheck" to do it. I don't run around bragging about it because only a fucking douche bag does shit like that in my opinion but if that's what impresses you guys........I probably paid more in taxes in 2013 than you and pistol grossed in the past 3 years since then............WOW!!!! That felt amazing to get that off my chest and finally let everyone know that I actually don't live paycheck to paycheck. I feel like such a fucking baller like Floyd Mayweather right now..................You see how fucking stupid that shit sounds? you see that's my problem with this whole thing, I could care less how much $ you got to be honest it's an online game and if you got the $ spend it and if you dont have the $ and have to wait until Fridays to buy favs or PP while your kids don't get to eat more power to you as well....lol

About those Percs bro, inbox me!! I'm dead ass serious!

This......

7 years ago  #195
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

yo it had nothing to do with you dogg Tony), u were not even in STD gang when me and squeeze had beef, yall niggaz always trying to prove my money line, everybody on PB knows SBG pay pal account is on fleek, when niggaz need to sell shit they hit up my inbox......this is about all of you niggaz coming to squeeze rescue for running his mouth bc he is jealous, why you care what i spend and how i make my money and your little tax therory can go to hell, I aint no low class nigga, i got a job, wife, family, college degree, homes, cars, and i hustle and i dont live with my mother.......my beef is with squeeze and squeeze only but everybody want to jump in my pm, the dude goes around and talk shit to whoever, then when he gets smack around all you niggaz there to his defense....im happy all your shit is protected and you got $$$$$$ but that lying bitch ass squeeze not rolling like that so he HATES and yall keep defending that bullshit

7 years ago  #196
Level 39

this thread was closed long ago, but squeeze kept it rolling so roll on, remind me of the old PB days

7 years ago  #197
Level 39

This whole thing started because of Pistol's overpriced shit which I could care less about but you dudes fishin with the insults now and it's hilarious.

again my nigga you were not in the gang when it started, u joined the gang and hope right in all up in my inbox until ii loaded up and slap the shit out of yall. this started bc squeeze is a bitch ass nigga thinking he untouchable bc he rolls with Turbo....Ach aint all up in my events like you, he letting squeeze fight his own battle yall niggaz need to do the same or tell the nigga to stop running his mouth or kicked him out the gang oh i forgot without the help of turbo he would just quit like the other before him

Last edited by Pistol22 7 years ago

7 years ago  #198
Level 39

yall defending a punk ass nigga who runs and empty out his cell, maybe tony should pay to get his cell protected Mr. Big Shot

7 years ago  #199
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months
quit ?off ur 4 events a day hell naw u ass boy u talking bout old school if this how it was "old school" it really wasn't shit cuz I'm still training and u barley giving me any events u don't want them involved cuz u can beat them cuz if I'm not mistaken u had a prob with turbo not too long ago to u bitch made be real boy u only want beef with me cuz I ain't pass ur garbage ass yet but u no I will so keep on with them 4-5 events a day don't phase me or no one in the gang u getting clowned not just by STD but 99% of Pb the other 1% (Jhate) just want to suck u off and he's really no one cuz even I can run through that clown but y'all are just alike come online to post here cuz for some tough ass "old school" nigga u ain't doing shit to no one ... Besides I wasn't the only one that said some but ur beef only with me ? I recall rog_ and turbo sayin sum aswell but u only want beef with me cuz they both running through ur garbage ass so when I do pass you don't come cryin bout peace or talkin bout ur beef ain't with me

Cuz that is the type of bitch u are tbh

7 years ago  #200
Level 39

Originally posted by Squeeze12 quit ?off ur 4 events a day hell naw u ass boy u talking bout old school if this how it was "old school" it really wasn't shit cuz I'm still training and u barley giving me any events u don't want them involved cuz u can beat them cuz if I'm not mistaken u had a prob with turbo not too long ago to u bitch made be real boy u only want beef with me cuz I ain't pass ur garbage ass yet but u no I will so keep on with them 4-5 events a day don't phase me or no one in the gang u getting clowned not just by STD but 99% of Pb the other 1% (Jhate) just want to suck u off and he's really no one cuz even I can run through that clown but y'all are just alike come online to post here cuz for some tough ass "old school" nigga u ain't doing shit to no one ... Besides I wasn't the only one that said some but ur beef only with me ? I recall rog_ and turbo sayin sum aswell but u only want beef with me cuz they both running through ur garbage ass so when I do pass you don't come cryin bout peace or talkin bout ur beef ain't with me

Cuz that is the type of bitch u are tbh [/quote

You so fucking fake and corny, u was talking shit so I start infirming you, then rog and turbo started defending you and fighting for you, so now I got beef with 2 more niggaz cause if you, then add bud and tony, my beef was with you bc I told you u could not fuck with me and u did not want to see my cell so u took it upon yourself to start talking shit so I gave u what you wanted and took your bunny, I can give a fuck bout stats bc I don't have time to spend trainning 24/7 like others, you thought STD was going to run up in my events and take all my shit bc I have everything and niggaz are salty they ain't getting shit but money I leave so your dumb ass can stay online so I can fuck u up and clown you...you keep talking about 99% is clowning me, what you don't understand is 99% knows sbg bc when niggaz want to sell shit they hit us up first, never had a problem with getting pb amends and items, u act like yall the first gang we beef with gad it out with all top gangs and players, thus is nothing new, funny how turbo was never in my inbox before he start defending you, keep trainning, u still can't do shit but try to get ppl to protect your weak sorry ass oh and I forgot, our beef really started bc I would not sell you my shit for them low ball offering u were trying to deal, so keep it real, u only playing yourself sqeezejuicebo...."give me my rabbit" and jeep emptying out your cell bitch made fuck boi who can't fight his own fights 5 vs 1 and I'm still standing and talking shit....enjoy infirm, numbers don't lie, yall niggaz trash

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread