Item Title

Item Description

$$$$$$$$$$$SALE$$$$$$$$$$$

7 years ago  #301
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Originally posted by budvipack this boy said closed so many times but yet we have him all out of his hook up and has to respond who the one trying to convince a cartoon avi you aint a broke dick fag, OHHHHH I see now you are really trying to convince yourself that you aint a piece of shit typical ghetto trash superstar... I get it now!!!! my bad boy, carry on!!!

Damn he called u ashy pistol

7 years ago  #302
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Squeeze12 bitch you can't train load up that half ass train cell and train stop the madness

Lmao, trainning numbers are still better than yours without clean toliets or grills

7 years ago  #303
Level 39

Or I can keep leveling up by busting your lame as crew up, offline thugs

7 years ago  #304
Level 39

7 years ago  #305
Level 39

7 years ago  #306
Banned

Quit talking bout it and be bout it hoe

7 years ago  #307
Level 39

Originally posted by Squeeze12 bitch you can't train load up that half ass train cell and train stop the madness

Why train for 3 soft taco shells niggaz who can't beat me, yall don't even know how to roll on 1 person, squeeze you a waste of breath, funny how you claiming all the money u got, but you

Can't afford a new bunny

7 years ago  #308
Level 39

Originally posted by Squeeze12 Quit talking bout it and be bout it hoe

Your whole squad must be online

7 years ago  #309
Level 39

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr The funny part is you keep talking about we can only beat you when you offline, but you can only stay online 5 min tops at a time before it gets too risky to leave your cell in the it's bye bye time again. Either that or you attacking inactive players to hide in icu...lol

And like I said previously, keep guessing with that broke ass hillbilly shit. You are only half right in that assumption but I prefer Honkey over hillbilly. Feel free to keep letting us know how much of a baller you are compared to the rest of us broke ass dead beats. With 5 stacks in PP right now you would figure that cell would be protected so you didn't have to keep taking it out every 5 minutes to avoid looking like a fool.

Also that failed mug attempt I posted was when you had your 1 bil speed on Caf pills cell soo what happen there? Like I said you a speed bump and will be passed soon enough. Then you'll be just like Leon's old ass and nothing but a mouthpiece.

Lol, yeah thatz why squeeze empty out his cell cause he know I'm taking all his shit, he only online when his boyfriends are online, tall gay ass shit spending all day playing a so called dead game, can tell yall hillbilly don't gave no women you always on pb, oh I forgot yall fucking each other and your siblings hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaawwwwww

7 years ago  #310
Banned

lol I haven't been searching for a bunny but I'm sure I can buy one Lol also u talking about us playing a dead game meanwhile your husky heavy breathing ass just dropped over 300$ in one week and my cell had been in all day you on the other hand empty your shit after 5-10 min of being online

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread