$$$$$$$$$$$SALE$$$$$$$$$$$

7 years ago  #321
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Squeeze12
Originally posted by CHI74 WOW.

lol, no pussy this way, u the pussy who started all the beef now you stuck out there on an island of your own with no protection, hiding, sending money off, and emptying out cells...my beef was always with u, u the reason STD got involved now you looking for another gang to protect you.......lmao...nigga u still on my list and dont think i wont defend myself

7 years ago  #322
Level 39

Originally posted by Squeeze12 u started the attacks the cats out the bag ur a pussy lol

but im still here fighting the fight by my damn self while u running around posting bullshit, get in the ring and fight your way out of all the shit your mouth got you into......who looking like a pussy, u have not been able to play since you force me out of retirement, now you just running and ducking and running off at the mouth.......

7 years ago  #323
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Lol yu want me to join back I seen all the bitching you was doing behind closed doors too

7 years ago  #324
Level 39

Originally posted by Squeeze12 Lol yu want me to join back I seen all the bitching you was doing behind closed doors too

Don't matter who you join, or where u run, I will still fuck you up and u are still scared of me thatz why u spend all your time posting and running and hiding, cell been empty for weeks since you start running your mouth.....

7 years ago  #325
Banned

Naw bruh i just work lol and naw don't start back with that tough shit I don't wanna have to post the messages you sent turbo and budvi crying like a little bitch for peace THEN CLAIMED U WERE GOING TO JOIN KARNAGE OR DR FOR peace

7 years ago  #326
Level 39

Originally posted by Squeeze12 Naw bruh i just work lol and naw don't start back with that tough shit I don't wanna have to post the messages you sent turbo and budvi crying like a little bitch for peace THEN CLAIMED U WERE GOING TO JOIN KARNAGE OR DR FOR peace

now you got a job, u can post what you want but one thing you not doing is playing, u been in iso since i returned..lmao.....i got the same messages, no crying this way

7 years ago  #327
Banned

I been had a job fuck face lol and you right so post them how you was crying about how STD stole your dogs but I'll leave you alone lol

7 years ago  #328
Level 39

Originally posted by Squeeze12 I been had a job fuck face lol and you right so post them how you was crying about how STD stole your dogs but I'll leave you alone lol

stop jumping on threads with your lies and load up cell and fight, guess you dont have turbo to protect you now so all of a sudden you dont play no more

7 years ago  #329
Banned

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by Squeeze12 I been had a job fuck face lol and you right so post them how you was crying about how STD stole your dogs but I'll leave you alone lol

stop jumping on threads with your lies and load up cell and fight, guess you dont have turbo to protect you now so all of a sudden you dont play no more

U must have forgot I left the gang because I wasn't playing didn't get kicked and I was already offered another invite from turbo so what u talkin bout girl

7 years ago  #330
Level 39

Originally posted by Squeeze12
Originally posted by Pistol22

U must have forgot I left the gang because I wasn't playing didn't get kicked and I was already offered another invite from turbo so what u talkin bout girl

i dont give a shit where you land, aint nothing changing, see you when you get back...and we all know why you really not playing....

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread