Item Title

Item Description

$$$$$$$$$$$SALE$$$$$$$$$$$

7 years ago  #311
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Squeeze12 lol I haven't been searching for a bunny but I'm sure I can buy one Lol also u talking about us playing a dead game meanwhile your husky heavy breathing ass just dropped over 300$ in one week and my cell had been in all day you on the other hand empty your shit after 5-10 min of being online

Money to blow, keep thinking everything is bout you, stop keeping track of my money and buy you a new bunny, keep emptying your cell, keep sending your money off, seems to me that you are the angry jealous one on the run, stop showing up in my forums telling lies, u becoming to be a stalker and I don't like boys, would put my dick in your toothless mom's mouth but she dirty and filled with STD'S

7 years ago  #312
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by Squeeze12 lol I haven't been searching for a bunny but I'm sure I can buy one Lol also u talking about us playing a dead game meanwhile your husky heavy breathing ass just dropped over 300$ in one week and my cell had been in all day you on the other hand empty your shit after 5-10 min of being online

Money to blow, keep thinking everything is bout you, stop keeping track of my money and buy you a new bunny, keep emptying your cell, keep sending your money off, seems to me that you are the angry jealous one on the run, stop showing up in my forums telling lies, u becoming to be a stalker and I don't like boys, would put my dick in your toothless mom's mouth but she dirty and filled with STD'S

So what? Fling the fucking thing in there and see what happens. New experiences can be quite enticing.

7 years ago  #313
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Pistol22

As I said before I had my cell in all day boy and u been emptying your shit but keep up big boy

7 years ago  #314
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

You break in to Pistol22's cell, grab his Zombie Dog, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 19,250 EXP!

7 years ago  #315
Banned

You break in to Pistol22's cell, grab his Zombie Dog, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 19,250 EXP!

You break in to Pistol22's cell, grab his Rottweiler, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 24,000 EXP!

Pussyyy fuck that bunny lol

7 years ago  #316
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 11 months

You break in to Pistol22's cell, grab his cock and tear it from his body, luckily you have a lamb with you that can ejaculate into pistol's mouth, he was in a severe state of dehydration until the lamb's entrance, and make a dash for the door! You earn 2,100 EXP!

7 years ago  #317
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

I would like to start out by apologizing to the STD members...Turbo, Budv, Ach, and Tony for allowing my beef with squeeze to include them; although it was not personal towards you guys but Squeeze, I do not apologize to you bc I still dont like you and you were the one who started this beef with STD. So on behalf of SBG, Pistol22 promises to stay away from events that involve STD; however, Squeeze will continue to get what he deserves from me. Enjoy the dogs unless you plan on selling them back to me you know where to find me......Pistol22 (SBG) "man of his word".........

7 years ago  #318
Banned
u started the attacks the cats out the bag ur a pussy lol

7 years ago  #319
Level 36
Gang: TRUE 2 THE GAME
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

WOW.

7 years ago  #320