Item Title

Item Description

SuperJuice [FU]

9 years ago  #271
Level 26
Gang: Victory
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Just read this shit, lol Lmao Bahahahaa... prem fucking y'all heads as always. Young as read back but that ain't shit, we don't play no more, we having babies and getting money working! We all never fuck with juice. Y'all nigga insecure with that shit, he was bullshitting from what I know. LikLook at his down time, he never was on for a month is so but naw this some beef shit huh lol!

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!
9 years ago  #272
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by KROWNVIC We all never fuck with juice.

bs

Originally posted by KROWNVIC was bullshitting from what I know.

exactly^^

9 years ago  #273
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

what u on about vic? u quit the gang, why would u try jumpin back into this nonsense?

9 years ago  #274
Level 35

bottom line, preme's punk ass screwed his "people" over. the smart ones are gettin out while they still have that option

9 years ago  #275
Level 26

Just read shit, never Condon juice shit fam, I'm thorough bro, don't pay attention to the work on bullshit, we talked for years actually Mr nigga, you know my train of thoughts. Dem quoted, I don't know what that is dem doing

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!
9 years ago  #276
Level 26

Whup preme ass, the rest of the guys been minding they own, rs got good guys but shit real nigga ain't gone pay for bs, ya dig

Money fleeing no time to click, just keeping it real! Look, I'll be here, then hear the cricket's when I see you wrong!

9 years ago  #277
Level 35

nah, u roll with preme, u get the boot as well. if preme wants to quit the gang and hand the role over to someone else then maybe

9 years ago  #278
Level 26

I been ticking with these niggas from d bb and that's about a1 and half, then look at this shit! 07/23/2014 11:05pmGUINSTEV [RS] mugged you! he managed to take $73,129 in cash from you! he decided to beat the shit out of you for good measure.

This nigga ain't never raided, mugged, or attacked Bahahahaa!

I'm super done! Lol

Ps, events either, or Mayberry me lol, fuck'em!

If I ever get time Im the 1 you got to fear

nigga, I got hunger!

Last edited by KROWNVIC 9 years ago

9 years ago  #279
Level 32
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by KROWNVIC I been ticking with these niggas from d bb and that's about a1 and half, then look at this shit! 07/23/2014 11:05pmGUINSTEV [RS] mugged you! he managed to take $73,129 in cash from you! he decided to beat the shit out of you for good measure.

This nigga ain't never raided, mugged, or attacked Bahahahaa!

I'm super done! Lol

Ps, events either, or Mayberry me lol, fuck'em!

If I ever get time Im the 1 you got to fear

nigga, I got hunger!

he'll prolly be short to follow you vic...

9 years ago  #280
Level 26

Word! Lol lol niggas or her stunting! Tho lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread