Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Squidward would be the one to mug u and not others bahahaha

9 years ago  #282
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

You catch KROWNVIC, and manage to take $53,556 in cash from him. You earn 8882996 EXP!

Hey were all in this together just remember that shit i dont leave nobody dolo

9 years ago  #283
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Latay has been removed from your enemies list!

Shakedown has been removed from your enemies list!

badassbitch has been removed from your enemies list!

SnypLife354 has been removed from your enemies list!

9 years ago  #284
Level 30
Gang: Riot Squad
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by rog_ bottom line, preme's punk ass screwed his "people" over. the smart ones are gettin out while they still have that option

fuck u rog....u lboogies bitch. if the squad cant handle ass whoopins thats on them. u a follower and came up kissin dick. i been thru way worse shit then this. been in 50x more wars then u ever will be in. u bought your way thru prison block. me and k did it the hard way. u gonna sit there and act like u own the game cause of ur stats means u aint shit. block is week with wars now. 3 or 4 days every body wanna kiss psshhhhhh. on some real shit chino and hez already know. now u got stats u got alot a mouth bitch. u wasnt talking that before. stop acting like u riot squads dad and shit.

9 years ago  #285
Level 30

rog u got them billon stats and dont even know how to use them....stop acting like u the warden. u dont own this game. us them shits to make muther fuckers pay u paypal or eds or free amens or quit this game....what u gonna say? we crushed riot squad now we are legands? lol u aint did shit but follow the big dawgs riding coat tails like big boss till u got ur shit up and now u wanna own this shit and aint realy do nothin. bigboss knows she following ur lead

9 years ago  #286
Level 35

lmao. u mad pussay? u my bitch and u know it. quit cryin, its not a good look for u

9 years ago  #287
Level 30

muther fuckers get mad cause i say what every body else thinking

9 years ago  #288
Level 30

Originally posted by rog_ lmao. u mad pussay? u my bitch and u know it. quit cryin, its not a good look for u

what the fuck do u know about a good look????

9 years ago  #289
Level 35

like i said, ur a washed up has been. and a bitch also. got your gang into bullshit twice and didnt even log on to help em fight. the whole block sees you for the pussy u are. i fought hard wars where there was always someone i couldnt beat or mug. u lost ur crew not cuz they were scared- cuz they saw u as a BITCH

9 years ago  #290
Level 30

u sit in ur fuckin cornor and play your roll till sombody makes a thread about jucie. then u get up and start running ur mouth cause u have stats. and im mad? sit the fuck down asshole

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread