Item Title

Item Description

SuperJuice [FU]

9 years ago  #291
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

fuck juice, fuck you, and fuck anyone who has anything nice to say about juice. im out

9 years ago  #292
Level 30
Gang: Riot Squad
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by rog_ like i said, ur a washed up has been. and a bitch also. got your gang into bullshit twice and didnt even log on to help em fight. the whole block sees you for the pussy u are. i fought hard wars where there was always someone i couldnt beat or mug. u lost ur crew not cuz they were scared- cuz they saw u as a BITCH

it aint my crew they all know they can do what they want. they been here long enough they shouldnt need my help..real shit. if they crying to u thats on them. i know damn well i would never cry to no fag coat tail ridding pussy lie u. im not riot squads dad and they know it. if they think im a bitch lol then they can go join karnage

9 years ago  #293
Level 35

9 years ago  #294
Level 30

stop saying ur out of this thread when i draw u back in asshole.....u mad at juice cause she was gonna fuck ur whole game play up and u got scared lol

9 years ago  #295
Level 35

lol. ur a joke preme. ill let my clickin do the talkin. run along offline again kid, its what ur good at

9 years ago  #296
Level 30

Originally posted by rog_

cant get mad for tellin the truth.....u the mad one points finger fag shit....OH U MAD pssshhhhh only way i get mad if u took my real life money

9 years ago  #297
Level 30

Originally posted by rog_ lol. ur a joke preme. ill let my clickin do the talkin. run along offline again kid, its what ur good at

thought u was out of this thread???? u run along and teach big boss how to be a bitch like u in this game

9 years ago  #298
Level 35

bigboss is a far better player than u ever were. she fights WITH her crew lol. quit tryna play the victim fool, u brought all this on yourself

9 years ago  #299
Level 30

Originally posted by rog_ bigboss is a far better player than u ever were. she fights WITH her crew lol. quit tryna play the victim fool, u brought all this on yourself

baaahahahahahaha now thats some funny shit right there

9 years ago  #300
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

Hey yall, this is a GAME, remember.. damn

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread