Item Title

Item Description

SuperJuice [FU]

9 years ago  #331
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH Shout out to them real mufukkas still reppin that RS next to their name how the fuck you let some bullying drop ya flag pb players these days aint built like they use to be

It aint bullying. We didn't start it but we damn sure ending it

9 years ago  #332
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by rog_
Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH Shout out to them real mufukkas still reppin that RS next to their name how the fuck you let some bullying drop ya flag pb players these days aint built like they use to be

I mean the whole riot squad didnt start it either but u still went at them we get it u got the stats to beat em rog...im not tryna say u wrong we jus sum different niggas if I got a prob wit sum1 mouth I fuck them up if others show up in my events than thats their fault but hey do u guess u didnt train all those stats to do nothing...my view of bullyibg is abusing others for nothing jus because you can guess are views r just different guilty by association I guess...but anyway I still say props to them riot swuad niggas fuck what sum1 think speak ya mind fuck another nigga stats (not directed towatds any1 as this is how ive always played my game) ridin til them wheels fall off thats respectable

9 years ago  #333
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

That's bs and u know it. This is how wars go. Don't nobody have a war with just one person in a crew. if its war, its war on everybody. Fuck that pickin n choosin who to smack bullshit.

9 years ago  #334
Level 30

Originally posted by rog_ That's bs and u know it. This is how wars go. Don't nobody have a war with just one person in a crew. if its war, its war on everybody. Fuck that pickin n choosin who to smack bullshit.

might be bs to you but not to others u jus said it urself a war goes preme was the only one talkin shit but thats preme nothing gone change that...thats where u smack him up if his ppl r actually thete for him then they would come in ur events n both sides would fight thats a war u jus smackin the whole rs for gp is bullying to me n shit I might b the only one who sees it like this tho im sure im not im willing to bet all the ones that dropped sees it like that but fuck em the dropped they gang cause of virtual events they aint shit then n their opinion dont matter to me...like I said u do what u feel jus expressin my views on this situation...also tired of seein bs arguments in here that arent about this topic smh haha

9 years ago  #335
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

Back in the late 70s, if my club had a problem with another club, us 2 Prez's would meet,[with back up] to talk and see if war is valid, thats how it works, in RL shit! Prem is 100% wrong for what he did, but he dosent stay on long enough anymore to give 2 shits about his members, think you should re-think this Rog!

9 years ago  #336
Level 30

Originally posted by SimpleMan Back in the late 70s, if my club had a problem with another club, us 2 Prez's would meet,[with back up] to talk and see if war is valid, thats how it works, in RL shit! Prem is 100% wrong for what he did, but he dosent stay on long enough anymore to give 2 shits about his members, think you should re-think this Rog!

why is preme wrong? fuck that preme doin what preme does niggas on here b scared to talk n every1 in riot knows how preme is so no he wasnt wrong what was wrong was ppl joined riot to be protected n then they drop at battle thats str8 up fuck shit id b smackin errybody who droppec

9 years ago  #337
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH
Originally posted by SimpleMan Back in the late 70s, if my club had a problem with another club, us 2 Prez's would meet,[with back up] to talk and see if war is valid, thats how it works, in RL shit! Prem is 100% wrong for what he did, but he dosent stay on long enough anymore to give 2 shits about his members, think you should re-think this Rog!

why is preme wrong? fuck that preme doin what preme does niggas on here b scared to talk n every1 in riot knows how preme is so no he wasnt wrong what was wrong was ppl joined riot to be protected n then they drop at battle thats str8 up fuck shit id b smackin errybody who droppec

foreal corey? he's starts shit and loggs the fuck off for days and his members pays for it, if he was active and could handle karnage, thats 1 thing, but he's not even fightin back, and you think he's right? wtf

9 years ago  #338
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH
Originally posted by rog_

I mean the whole riot squad didnt start it either but u still went at them we get it u got the stats to beat em rog...im not tryna say u wrong we jus sum different niggas if I got a prob wit sum1 mouth I fuck them up if others show up in my events than thats their fault but hey do u guess u didnt train all those stats to do nothing...my view of bullyibg is abusing others for nothing jus because you can guess are views r just different guilty by association I guess...but anyway I still say props to them riot swuad niggas fuck what sum1 think speak ya mind fuck another nigga stats (not directed towatds any1 as this is how ive always played my game) ridin til them wheels fall off thats respectable

Go fuck yourself C1.....you still want my time machine you two faced dick? You're the last that should complain about anyone bullying. You had no issues doing that when you had BK protecting your ass.

Last edited by Bucktrap 9 years ago

9 years ago  #339
Level 27
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

PB is oh so lame now days anyway fuck anyones opinion lol

9 years ago  #340
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

BOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Quick Reply