Item Title

Item Description

SuperJuice [FU]

9 years ago  #351
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

Fuck you guys take shit so serious loool you are sad fucks omg fuking sad sad loser cunts lol

9 years ago  #352
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Bucktrap
Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH
Originally posted by rog_
Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH Shout out to them real mufukkas still reppin that RS next to their name how the fuck you let some bullying drop ya flag pb players these days aint built like they use to be

It aint bullying. We didn't start it but we damn sure ending it

I mean the whole riot squad didnt start it either but u still went at them we get it u got the stats to beat em rog...im not tryna say u wrong we jus sum different niggas if I got a prob wit sum1 mouth I fuck them up if others show up in my events than thats their fault but hey do u guess u didnt train all those stats to do nothing...my view of bullyibg is abusing others for nothing jus because you can guess are views r just different guilty by association I guess...but anyway I still say props to them riot swuad niggas fuck what sum1 think speak ya mind fuck another nigga stats (not directed towatds any1 as this is how ive always played my game) ridin til them wheels fall off thats respectable

Go fuck yourself C1.....you still want my time machine you two faced dick? You're the last that should complain about anyone bullying. You had no issues doing that when you had BK protecting your ass.

lmao u mad tho? how can I bully sum1 when I have no stats or u think I lost stats somehow...if u talkin bout me n u then yeah u right I had fucked wit u for a bit but likr I also said u dont train for nothing n we settled our issue b4 ur stats had passed mine so Idont see ur point n iI never needed anybody to protect me ive always held my own when I was union I went 1 on 1 wit bron n wit juice n I told union stay out of it ive never changed my gameplay yall gain stats then think u run the fuckin game that pussy play

9 years ago  #353
Level 30

Originally posted by SimpleMan
Originally posted by SimpleMan Back in the late 70s, if my club had a problem with another club, us 2 Prez's would meet,[with back up] to talk and see if war is valid, thats how it works, in RL shit! Prem is 100% wrong for what he did, but he dosent stay on long enough anymore to give 2 shits about his members, think you should re-think this Rog!

why is preme wrong? fuck that preme doin what preme does niggas on here b scared to talk n every1 in riot knows how preme is so no he wasnt wrong what was wrong was ppl joined riot to be protected n then they drop at battle thats str8 up fuck shit id b smackin errybody who droppec

foreal corey? he's starts shit and loggs the fuck off for days and his members pays for it, if he was active and could handle karnage, thats 1 thing, but he's not even fightin back, and you think he's right? wtf

again erry1 knowd how preme is u join a gang u pick up their bullshit fuck droppin

9 years ago  #354
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

dildo

9 years ago  #355
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

aint nobody tryin to run the game... at least not us. we stickin up for our own. period. we gave RS a break, they said they could get preme to quit his shit. that didnt work so here we are. i have no problem expanding my enemy list if ppl wanna keep runnin their mouth about shit they dont even know what happened

9 years ago  #356
Level 32
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

were at war with prem [RS]so were gonna hit people with [RS] isnt that how you war??

9 years ago  #357
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by rog_
Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH Shout out to them real mufukkas still reppin that RS next to their name how the fuck you let some bullying drop ya flag pb players these days aint built like they use to be

It aint bullying. We didn't start it but we damn sure ending it

I mean the whole riot squad didnt start it either but u still went at them we get it u got the stats to beat em rog...im not tryna say u wrong we jus sum different niggas if I got a prob wit sum1 mouth I fuck them up if others show up in my events than thats their fault but hey do u guess u didnt train all those stats to do nothing...my view of bullyibg is abusing others for nothing jus because you can guess are views r just different guilty by association I guess...but anyway I still say props to them riot swuad niggas fuck what sum1 think speak ya mind fuck another nigga stats (not directed towatds any1 as this is how ive always played my game) ridin til them wheels fall off thats respectable

im with you on the first comment, true loyalty is respectable, whether we talking about a friend or foe, theres too fucking many weakminded gang hoppers on here and thats a fact, if you cant even stay loyal to some stupid virtual shit on the net how can you stay loyal to anything IRL;

on your 2nd point however, all players especially leaders have a certain responsebility, most moves you make create aftershocks, premes been in more wars than most people and he knows how shit works; how you gonna blame a gang for defending themselves? youre basically telling people to pussy down, and thats an insult right there, is that how you play corey?

if players are so weakminded a few events will result in them dropping a flag theyve been rocking for months or years, they dont even deserve to be having it up in the first place, every leader with an iq over 50 knows this

wtf is loyalty worth in peace time?

respect to anyone who fights through shit idgaf who you are, fuck flag droppers

Last edited by DemOlition 9 years ago

9 years ago  #358
Level 28
Gang: The system

Originally posted by rog_ aint nobody tryin to run the game... at least not us. we stickin up for our own. period. we gave RS a break, they said they could get preme to quit his shit. that didnt work so here we are. i have no problem expanding my enemy list if ppl wanna keep runnin their mouth about shit they dont even know what happened

if your childhood bullies can see you now you just to tough for pb

9 years ago  #359
Level 30

ok so in none of yall instances did I actually start anything except bucktrap n like I said I had admitted to u I fucked up n stopped before u were karnage or even had stats evrything yall sayin is union this n union that I cant think or act for others n Ive admitted alot of wars union was pary of I wanted no business with but it didnt make me drop my flag n run for the hills

9 years ago  #360
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 12 years, 4 months

Oh damm so now its add anyone who speaks up? Sort your fucking shit out rog!! I do actually like you (not that you could give a fuck) but karnage are by far the strongest gang on here. But you let dr take the limelight. Intelligent move but dont start and act like them for fucks sake. You know you are better than that!!! Because they would stab you in the back given half the chance and im sure most of u in K know that.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread