Item Title

Item Description

SuperJuice [FU]

9 years ago  #341
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

What pb world u been livin in c1? U got the biggest white trash piece of shit this game ever seen (juice) fighting with the top 2 gangs and ppl think they can come in here and admit to helping that twat and we ain't gonna make them and their ppl pay for it? Fuck that, the ones dropping are the smart ones. They can see premes a bitchmade piece of shit who hasnt helped them fight this war he started. NOT ONE EVENT FROM HIM. Hes a pussy and a shitty leader

9 years ago  #342
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Word crews live and die together, how its always been. Remember when union got in a war with one person then involved every gang on the block? Yall talked about how great you were for that, but involving ppl in same gang is wrong bahahaha hypocrisy. Mind ya own business before you get "bullied".

9 years ago  #343
Level 27
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Thats it im loading the fight cell

Me and c1 back to back gonna clear the block

9 years ago  #344
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

I'll just start hitting every motha fucker. Ask me if I care what someone thinks. You go on my list you never come off, bottom line. Check around and get beat down!

9 years ago  #345
Level 36
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

i remember fighting you when you were in Union Corey. My gang got involved because Dayna who was in another gang that was an ally of my gang did some shit. She was repudiated by her own gang leader but still BK and YOU and all dose Union guys went in on me and well, pretty much everybody for weeks. So now you gonna talk that we're bullying? If you think that about this situation, then you sir are 100% a hypocrite for what you did then riding with Union. And Corey, this doesn't have to be your fight, but you're making it your fight and guess who else's fight that's gonna make it?

9 years ago  #346
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months
9 years ago  #347
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by SimpleMan https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=245795878963845&set=vb.100006003042624&type=2&theater

laugh at this shit

This is funny

9 years ago  #348
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 months

Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by Albino I dont want to hear any more lazy no life jokes about dem cos he was spotted at work today

go fuck ya son that also happens to be your brother and cousin

funny as fuck pic such a negative reply think you hurt fat boy with that comment bino

9 years ago  #349
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 12 days

Originally posted by lboogie I'll just start hitting every motha fucker. Ask me if I care what someone thinks. You go on my list you never come off, bottom line. Check around and get beat down!

Do you care what somebody thinks?

9 years ago  #350
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Bronson2012
Originally posted by lboogie I'll just start hitting every motha fucker. Ask me if I care what someone thinks. You go on my list you never come off, bottom line. Check around and get beat down!

Do you care what somebody thinks?

fuck you both im going to kill you

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread