The REAL Declaration Of Victory!

9 years ago  #1,381
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1
Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by ogpeak1 union made this game what it is today, traning block. you fuckers weren't shit and all you guys are doing now is what they started. wanna b fags.

Hahahaahaha

And FYI unless you have an older dupe you were never here when they were even active. What you saw was the leftover pieces that I smashed, just like you

FOR THE RECORD KARNAGE IS THE GANG THATS GOT MY GAME FUCKED UP AT THE MOMENT NOT YOU DEMO. TALK ABOUT THE REAL DELUSIONAL TAMPON

Yeah I don't do much to you, the ogweak tears in my inbox must've been a game bug.

Try again tampon

9 years ago  #1,382
Banned

Originally posted by ogpeak1 DEMO, U WAS LVL 24 OR 25 WHEN THEM DUDES WAS LVL 30 FOR SURE.

Lol you're stupid

9 years ago  #1,383
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

SURE DEMO, I REMEMBER ALL TO WELL. U WAS JUST A WEE LIL SHIT STAIN BACK THEN.

9 years ago  #1,384
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1 DEMO, U WAS LVL 24 OR 25 WHEN THEM DUDES WAS LVL 30 FOR SURE.

Lol you're stupid

You didnt smash union you were hiding until bk got banned....hell you even made a thread after his firesale worried about his base stats ...you're full of yourself and its quite sad

9 years ago  #1,385
Banned

Originally posted by ogpeak1 SURE DEMO, I REMEMBER ALL TO WELL. U WAS JUST A WEE LIL SHIT STAIN BACK THEN.

Even if that's was the case, o fought my way up and got my shit done since the day I hit az. What have you done? Besides crying in inboxes bahahahaha

9 years ago  #1,386
Banned

Originally posted by DBlock354

Lol you're stupid

You didnt smash union you were hiding until bk got banned....hell you even made a thread after his firesale worried about his base stats ...you're full of yourself and its quite sad

This guy is butt hurt, oh and he's one of the onion dupes reincarnated in nj, like sour etc rofl. Where's otrillz?

9 years ago  #1,387
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 months

dem i read up on the threads n im sure it was 9111 and a few others like rteam steve etc that hit union u sad cunt u wouldnt fight a war that would effect ur gameplay

9 years ago  #1,388
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 days

Dem ya fat cunt, you wasnt even involved in the killing of union was acendacy and rteam bits and bats from tristate also ya umper lumper

9 years ago  #1,389
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 12 years, 4 months
umper lumper

9 years ago  #1,390
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

I woke up and wanted to chime in....fuck it...these "new" beasts are correct...the game is the game..bk gone,chilla gone,old. Crew's gone...half of these new top players never knew,or need to know old history...you either move on and progress or get left behind....this is a real post..nothing derogatory told old or new...just TRUTH...fuck past history..sure,good times..we all had em..enemies and friends alike..we all used to get along at one point...but fuck that shit now...either progress,or get the fuck outta the way....hail to the chief!!!..buying blockcakes..hmu

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread