Item Title

Item Description

The REAL Declaration Of Victory!

9 years ago  #1,391
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by THE_REAL_ALBIO dem i read up on the threads n im sure it was 9111 and a few others like rteam steve etc that hit union u sad cunt u wouldnt fight a war that would effect ur gameplay

bum

Originally posted by Bronson2012 Dem ya fat cunt, you wasnt even involved in the killing of union was acendacy and rteam bits and bats from tristate also ya umper lumper

bum

Originally posted by Albino umper lumper

bum

Originally posted by shawshank I woke up and wanted to chime in....fuck it...these "new" beasts are correct...the game is the game..bk gone,chilla gone,old. Crew's gone...half of these new top players never knew,or need to know old history...you either move on and progress or get left behind....this is a real post..nothing derogatory told old or new...just TRUTH...fuck past history..sure,good times..we all had em..enemies and friends alike..we all used to get along at one point...but fuck that shit now...either progress,or get the fuck outta the way....hail to the chief!!!..buying blockcakes..hmu

big bum

//closed

9 years ago  #1,392
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

lol...to think I used to use you as a runner....lol..not really..always paid.pp for my items..lmao

9 years ago  #1,393
Banned

Originally posted by shawshank lol...to think I used to use you as a runner....lol..not really..always paid.pp for my items..lmao

my bad (once again) i didnt even read your post, but i decided to do now since you seemed a bit disappointed lol. i agree with you on that, progress or shush it - DID YOU HEAR THAT OGWEAK?

9 years ago  #1,394
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Yall aight shit

9 years ago  #1,395
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

I would like to make a declaration of victory over Karnage... I am now the boss... they have all submited to me

9 years ago  #1,396
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

Thread closed.

9 years ago  #1,397
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 days

Gotta love the umper lumpers come backs eh! So witty and thats why he gets all that pussy ladies and gents!!

Sarcasm is a great thing also

9 years ago  #1,398
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by ogpeak1 SURE DEMO, I REMEMBER ALL TO WELL. U WAS JUST A WEE LIL SHIT STAIN BACK THEN.

Even if that's was the case, o fought my way up and got my shit done since the day I hit az. What have you done? Besides crying in inboxes bahahahaha

yeah crying in inboxes is so lame

the fight to get jagan and his "sister" (who btw admitted to cheating) banned took much longer and a lot more pressure from lots of different people. i believe staff even after he admitted to cheating still didnt ban him yet just a couple of friendly mails to your mate the staff member and bang dayna and lucy are gone. i wonder how that conversation went, hey vin see that picture of that cock dayna/lucy posted in the forums, well its mine and eh thats public info right, she should be banned right pfffft

acts tough but is tight with the teacher......

DOD number 1 ya'll can zuck a baby of baby dixz dribble dribble dribble

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #1,399
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by ogpeak1 SURE DEMO, I REMEMBER ALL TO WELL. U WAS JUST A WEE LIL SHIT STAIN BACK THEN.

Even if that's was the case, o fought my way up and got my shit done since the day I hit az. What have you done? Besides crying in inboxes bahahahaha

yeah crying in inboxes is so lame

the fight to get jagan and his "sister" (who btw admitted to cheating) banned took much longer and a lot more pressure from lots of different people. i believe staff even after he admitted to cheating still didnt ban him yet just a couple of friendly mails to your mate the staff member and bang dayna and lucy are gone. i wonder how that conversation went, hey vin see that picture of that cock dayna/lucy posted in the forums, well its mine and eh thats public info right, she should be banned right pfffft

acts tough but is tight with the teacher......

DOD number 1 ya'll can zuck a baby of baby dixz dribble dribble dribble

fuck yo novel, troll dupe

9 years ago  #1,400
Banned

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread