Item Title

Item Description

scammers on game

9 years ago  #601
Level 26
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by mammazboy nterone is a scammer. i sold him a bag of coal for paypal money. and have not recieved it.. i had my friend message him and he is avoiding. and when i got on he he blocked me.You can not send a message to this inmate because you are blocking them or they are blocking you. really was counting on the money to help my game out. but i guess the scum of the game exsist. anyone reading this. it would be appreciated if you could send him a message and ask him to give me the money

He seems ok, but he has only done runs and such for me.

9 years ago  #602
Level 16
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Originally posted by mammazboy nterone is a scammer. i sold him a bag of coal for paypal money. and have not recieved it.. i had my friend message him and he is avoiding. and when i got on he he blocked me.You can not send a message to this inmate because you are blocking them or they are blocking you. really was counting on the money to help my game out. but i guess the scum of the game exsist. anyone reading this. it would be appreciated if you could send him a message and ask him to give me the money

I'll pay you when when I can ok? You don't remember scamming me? Taking my paypal money and only giving me half the goods then not logging on for 4 days? Then when we finally make contact, you tell me you've sold all my other amens and you will send some of my money back? Well I'm still waiting on that money or my amens so consider the bag of coal as payment and now that I have you blocked, we won't ever be doing business..

9 years ago  #603
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

sounds like a bunch of bullshit goin on to me.... all you have on this game is your word, and if ur word means nothing than neither do u

9 years ago  #604
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

scammer is a scammer i would never do business with you... trying to logically explain scamming shows that your a scamming fag

9 years ago  #605
Level 26
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by rog_ sounds like a bunch of bullshit goin on to me.... all you have on this game is your word, and if ur word means nothing than neither do u

So true.

9 years ago  #606
Level 16

I've done business with quite a few people and they can all vouch that I've always been easy and legit to work with so there is no need to worry if you're looking to do honest business with me.

He sold me a heap of amenities but only gave me half and then logged off 4 days. Then made no effort to contact me when he was online until I tracked him down and then he tells me he sold all the good shit that I bought off him.

Never paid me back anything, what am I to do? Come to this thread and cry about him? Or take the chance to get some of my money back?

What's done is done, cry me a river..

9 years ago  #607
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

right. but do u know how many times a week i get a random pm from someone asking "hey is xxxx trustworthy"? before they make a deal. now ppl will say no regarding both of you. your words mean nothing now

9 years ago  #608
Level 16

Originally posted by rog_ right. but do u know how many times a week i get a random pm from someone asking "hey is xxxx trustworthy"? before they make a deal. now ppl will say no regarding both of you. your words mean nothing now

That's ok, you shouldn't have my name in your inbox next to that question because I already have people that trust me and I know I can trust.

The reason he sent first was because of what he done in the past and he knew he had no credit with me.

At the end of the day, I haven't taken any real money or favors from him other than what he owed me.

If you can't see my reasoning for it and don't want to do business with me, it's your loss really!

9 years ago  #609
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

it was a pp deal you obviously took real money, whos to say you play god, your a scammer in and out dude

9 years ago  #610
Level 16

Originally posted by millerkills it was a pp deal you obviously took real money, whos to say you play god, your a scammer in and out dude

When did he send me any money? My amens that he sold on me were worth more than the bag of coal so it's still not even justice..

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread