Item Title

Item Description

scammers on game

9 years ago  #621
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 9 months

Nterone's no good scamming ass! You only doing him this way because he is a lower level man. Picking battles is for faggot breeds, if he was a high stat player you would of sucked his dick without a condom, but because you think he's weak you pull this shit. Fucking coward ass is pathetic

9 years ago  #622
Level 16
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Frank_White Nterone's no good scamming ass! You only doing him this way because he is a lower level man. Picking battles is for faggot breeds, if he was a high stat player you would of sucked his dick without a condom, but because you think he's weak you pull this shit. Fucking coward ass is pathetic

If I wanted an opinion from a cum dribbling asshole I would of just told you to fart.. Now run along you scamming dupe!

9 years ago  #623
Level 16

Where's the thread about me scamming shithead? Despite your efforts my name is GOOD. And also toilet licker you are most likely the dupe

9 years ago  #624
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Frank_White Where's the thread about me scamming shithead? Despite your efforts my name is GOOD. And also toilet licker you are most likely the dupe

U admitting scamming????

9 years ago  #625
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 27 days

Originally posted by NterOne
Originally posted by Frank_White Nterone's no good scamming ass! You only doing him this way because he is a lower level man. Picking battles is for faggot breeds, if he was a high stat player you would of sucked his dick without a condom, but because you think he's weak you pull this shit. Fucking coward ass is pathetic

If I wanted an opinion from a cum dribbling asshole I would of just told you to fart.. Now run along you scamming dupe!

a scammer calls someone a scammer? the logic in that is where?

"
9 years ago  #626
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

u posted hes a scammer we got it quit cryin now move on...u got the perfect name for you

9 years ago  #627
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH u posted hes a scammer we got it quit cryin now move on...u got the perfect name for you

9 years ago  #628
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 27 days

my bad.. 12 i lost 12 dollars.. let me make my mind over a fat no life name cory1tough.. its definitely logical

"
9 years ago  #629
Level 16
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Originally posted by mammazboy my bad.. 12 i lost 12 dollars.. let me make my mind over a fat no life name cory1tough.. its definitely logical

If it makes you feel better, you can deduct the $2 you owed me from your losses.. Now go and drown in the river you cried!

9 years ago  #630
Level 16

Nterone give his money back man don't be a broad

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread