Item Title

Item Description

scammers on game

9 years ago  #611
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by NterOne
Originally posted by millerkills it was a pp deal you obviously took real money, whos to say you play god, your a scammer in and out dude

When did he send me any money? My amens that he sold on me were worth more than the bag of coal so it's still not even justice..

not for you to decide, you could have posted it in this thread as intended two wrongs dont make a right

9 years ago  #612
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 20 days

it was 7 $ for a lot of amenities.. yes. we live in different countries... therefore it was challenging to get hold of me.. i told you i would pay you back.. i didnt.. but lets say you take 2$ off the 12 you owe me? so 10 usd? that is fair in my eyes and would soften up your reputation.. im sorry for the inconvienence. but you got sniped and didnt wanna lose any of yourr stuff so you and i made a choice to get off and do it another time.. i lost track of wich amens were yours.. i take some blame but.. not all.. afterall you were the one that got sniped.. it is very shitty of you to take my best amenity.. i needed the cash to help my game.. so if you get me 10 usd we will be fine.. until then im very upset/dissapointed

"
9 years ago  #613
Level 16
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Originally posted by mammazboy it was 7 $ for a lot of amenities.. yes. we live in different countries... therefore it was challenging to get hold of me.. i told you i would pay you back.. i didnt.. but lets say you take 2$ off the 12 you owe me? so 10 usd? that is fair in my eyes and would soften up your reputation.. im sorry for the inconvienence. but you got sniped and didnt wanna lose any of yourr stuff so you and i made a choice to get off and do it another time.. i lost track of wich amens were yours.. i take some blame but.. not all.. afterall you were the one that got sniped.. it is very shitty of you to take my best amenity.. i needed the cash to help my game.. so if you get me 10 usd we will be fine.. until then im very upset/dissapointed

1. Over a month later and you haven't paid me anything back?

2. We agreed to take a 5-10 minute break, 4 days later you log on and say you sold everything.

3. You had screenshots of everything that you were selling to me and you knew very well what stuff you still owed me but expected me to be cool with, "I'll send you $2 back"? No, the amenities you sold on me was worth a lot more than that. They were mine after I purchased them so you had no right to sell any of them.

Thank you, have a good day sir!

9 years ago  #614
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

So scamming a scammer doesn't mean that you scam? Raping a rapist still makes you a rapist right? Stealing from a thief still makes you a thief, so no matter the justification for your actions, you are not free of doubt of scamming any longer because you have now scammed. ^-^ see how that works

9 years ago  #615
Level 16
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Like I said, if you don't want to do business with me its only your loss.. I'm sure there are a lot of other players that won't turn my money/favours down.

I didn't scam anyone, I simply took what I was owed in the same way I was scammed.

9 years ago  #616
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 20 days

12 dollars wasnt yours.. it was a 7$ cell and you got most.. so 3$ is what i owed.. .but fine.. you are a shitty player you have a shitty attitude and now you are a scammer im sure nobody will do big deals with a level 11 known as a scammer and that is how it should be.. give me my coal back

"
9 years ago  #617
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

I will deal with Nter all day every day without a problem

9 years ago  #618
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

and your a faggot dupe, probably his second account

9 years ago  #619
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

Originally posted by millerkills and your a faggot dupe, probably his second account

He mad

US keeps you enough in ICU you faggot no stats bitch?

9 years ago  #620
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

you the last one to call anyone a bitch, gabots

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread