Item Title

Item Description

2 Changes you won't like, 2 you might.

12 years ago  #11
Level 11
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

So if a level 15 became cell mates with an active level 30+ with every good amenity and trained often that would mean the level 15 would turn into a beast....

cant see that being fair as not everyone has high up friends... if this is implemented there should be a level range of say 3 levels above/below your level

12 years ago  #12
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by dayna i dont like the cell mates thing the better players will just get better and the lesser players wont benefit much from it i wouldnt mind the cell mates being for the lower prisons just not in sd where the big players are... also im pleased that the favor market will be changed especially as the lower players cant get hold of the smaller things which used to be available in abundance also u have made the cheaper upgrades for lower players this is very welcomed also u guys been working hard at it with the event and the change and the shout box etc etc would like to thank the prison block team for all the effort you are all putting in... the game continues to move forward and keeps getting better and better thanks guys

edit : and the lottery is a great idea a few favors could make some1 rich which is good i hope u do put a level cap onit tho as u did with the normal lottery

Well, if we made it only active players could claim then a n00b who signed in a week ago and never again wouldn't win, but we likely would exclude level 1s as we currently do.

I'm a self-proclaimed hater of the "marriage" thing, but it has been brought up many times in the suggestion area and in emails, so we put it up for discussion.

12 years ago  #13
Level 17
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

+2

Originally posted by hokiefan
Originally posted by dayna i dont like the cell mates thing the better players will just get better and the lesser players wont benefit much from it i wouldnt mind the cell mates being for the lower prisons just not in sd where the big players are... also im pleased that the favor market will be changed especially as the lower players cant get hold of the smaller things which used to be available in abundance also u have made the cheaper upgrades for lower players this is very welcomed also u guys been working hard at it with the event and the change and the shout box etc etc would like to thank the prison block team for all the effort you are all putting in... the game continues to move forward and keeps getting better and better thanks guys

+1

12 years ago  #14
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Mufasa

edit : and the lottery is a great idea a few favors could make some1 rich which is good i hope u do put a level cap onit tho as u did with the normal lottery

Well, if we made it only active players could claim then a n00b who signed in a week ago and never again wouldn't win, but we likely would exclude level 1s as we currently do.

I'm a self-proclaimed hater of the "marriage" thing, but it has been brought up many times in the suggestion area and in emails, so we put it up for discussion.

so u wont marry me then

12 years ago  #15
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

love the cell mate idea!

I am in debt 40keds! to help sunnymoon out just send a dollar a day, and maybe one day sunnymoon can eat again and afford water! ...Well the dollar a day isnt helping...so how bout 1 mil a day? thatll speed things up! No?
12 years ago  #16
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

I like all the ideas-

1. Favor lotto great way for ppl without much to get a chance at some.

2. % listing for favors better than listing 1 item for 3k favors and charged 10 might be better for only like 5-10% listing fee or something.

3. the cell mate idea sound interesting but i dont think they should share train gains or anything maybe just get a % of boost off eachother's cell ect. and definatly have raids a part of it and possibly mugs...

xxx mugged you for xxx and decided to beat the shit outta you as well as your cellmate!

xxx raided you and ran off with xxx and one of every items as well as your cellmate!

That way it would be scary as shit to get raided/ mugged both players getting effected... but maybe like 20-30% gain from their cell to yours and vice versa...

I still like the idea that if your attacked and you have a cell mate... if you lose then the battle goes directly to the cellmate for the opponent to battle same stm from previous battle... just some thoughts.

EDIT: Would also like if cell mates could send cash, items, amens for free since they would be in the same cell... not across prisons though obviously.

Last edited by Zanej 12 years ago

12 years ago  #17
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

also for cell mates, would have to have a way to end their stay if they dont wanna be cell mates anymore

12 years ago  #18
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Cell Upgrades: We're going to switch to the model we use for backpack slots and cell combo expansions. This means it will be cheaper for the lower level people to upgrade their cell and get progressively more expensive vs the flat increase it is now.

Just one question sir. Does this mean there will be no limits to the cell size or will cells still have a maximum allowance of squares?

12 years ago  #19
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

Favors listing idea is good it'll cut the prices. Wondering if the listing rate is like 10% or something? Just as we list things for cash. .

Cell mate idea is like a team up play but like other i don't think it's useful for all players.

Thanks

12 years ago  #20
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

I like all the new upgrades, nice work.....now who wants to marry me??

Don't try act a fool..i'll set Bigsi on you!!!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread