Item Title

Item Description

2 Changes you won't like, 2 you might.

12 years ago  #21
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Mufasa

I'm a self-proclaimed hater of the "marriage" thing, but it has been brought up many times in the suggestion area and in emails, so we put it up for discussion.

So has prison rape, but that doesn't make it a good idea either

Everything else I coud live with or without

12 years ago  #22
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Suzy26 I like all the new upgrades, nice work.....now who wants to marry me??

i may be young but i'm strong :P

12 years ago  #23
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

You trained using 405 energy, gained 1499 speed and 169088 exp

i dont wana share

i hope that it dont happen i think the gains are ok at the minute and as i sed the better players will get better and the lesser players will get left for dust i think the only change that needs to happen i think is access to simple amens for lower players cus it reeli does suck for them atm it was hard when i was a noob but now its either pay or dont play and its disheartening to see them struggle so much

12 years ago  #24
Level 29
Gang: THE UNION
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by dayna You trained using 405 energy, gained 1499 speed and 169088 exp

i dont wana share

i hope that it dont happen i think the gains are ok at the minute and as i sed the better players will get better and the lesser players will get left for dust i think the only change that needs to happen i think is access to simple amens for lower players cus it reeli does suck for them atm it was hard when i was a noob but now its either pay or dont play and its disheartening to see them struggle so much

finally! i can get in daynas cell and relax for a little

12 years ago  #25
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by DarkSoul
Originally posted by Suzy26 I like all the new upgrades, nice work.....now who wants to marry me??

i may be young but i'm strong :P

Bit too young for me

Don't try act a fool..i'll set Bigsi on you!!!
12 years ago  #26
Level 32

Originally posted by halfbaked
Originally posted by dayna You trained using 405 energy, gained 1499 speed and 169088 exp

i dont wana share

finally! i can get in daynas cell and relax for a little

ur more than welcome

12 years ago  #27
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by dayna i think the only change that needs to happen i think is access to simple amens for lower players cus it reeli does suck for them atm it was hard when i was a noob but now its either pay or dont play and its disheartening to see them struggle so much

How so? These days noobs start with more favors and more items than ever. there are basic amenities in the office, and there's plenty of ways to get favors these days than there were in the past.

12 years ago  #28
Level 32

Originally posted by dayna i think the only change that needs to happen i think is access to simple amens for lower players cus it reeli does suck for them atm it was hard when i was a noob but now its either pay or dont play and its disheartening to see them struggle so much

How so? These days noobs start with more favors and more items than ever. there are basic amenities in the office, and there's plenty of ways to get favors these days than there were in the past.

oh well when i was a noob i started with 10 favs and everything was for gamecash so it was easier to get.. nowadays theres nothing for gamecash but its been a real long time since i was a noob i just think its hard for them is all just my opinion i am a very opinionated person mu

edit : also any player who has been here awhile will tell you how hard it is to even get amens now ppl either hog it all or there isnt enough to go around i find it difficut myself sometimes its just speculation from what i know of in my gang with lower levels i did once suggest a starter pack to help them out not like im struggling if im honest but when i look around the prisons alot of ppl do struggle to get stuff even more so now its mostly a favor market

as i sed its just speculation on my part and im most likeli wrong but its my opinion and i have no worries about sharing it with any1

Last edited by dayna 12 years ago

12 years ago  #29
Level 26
Gang: Victory
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

I think the changes are good

I really like adding the sell spaces like back pack slots, very useful!

The listing is great, it will make people think twice about listing stupid shit for a ton of favors and knowing it wont get bought

The cell mate thing is cool too, I cant see how two male players are gonna justify getting a marriage license and being cell mates...I would roast they ass everyday me and my girl play and that would be pretty cool...

How would it work if she get mad at me and wants to break it off? Once your cell mates would I be stuck with her for good?

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!
12 years ago  #30
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by dayna

oh well when i was a noob i started with 10 favs and everything was for gamecash so it was easier to get.. nowadays theres nothing for gamecash but its been a real long time since i was a noob i just think its hard for them is all just my opinion i am a very opinionated person mu

edit : also any player who has been here awhile will tell you how hard it is to even get amens now ppl either hog it all or there isnt enough to go around i find it difficut myself sometimes its just speculation from what i know of in my gang with lower levels i did once suggest a starter pack to help them out not like im struggling if im honest but when i look around the prisons alot of ppl do struggle to get stuff even more so now its mostly a favor market

as i sed its just speculation on my part and im most likeli wrong but its my opinion and i have no worries about sharing it with any1

I think you're looking from a "rare amen" perspective. a real noob is going to be just fine with the amens in the warden's office. Once they start needing more than that, they're probably at a point where they can figure out how to get it. That's my guess anyway

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread